Driftmotion Exhaust

Supraflymk3

Supraman
Dec 17, 2005
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
Just got my driftmotion exhaust and here are a couple pics of it.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Supraflymk3

Supraman
Dec 17, 2005
Yes I know I literally just took it out of the box and hung it up because the downpipe I got didn't fit so my buddies is going to customize it and TIG weld it back together. So I haven't got to even hear it yet should be done tonight.

Supraflymk3

Supraman
Dec 17, 2005
Will do! Sucks it was snowing crazy hard all day and now its turning to rain and then later its going to freeze, so I won't even be able to drive my car home from my buddies house even though I live like 1 mile away.

blackie87t

Sep 21, 2010
st. louis
damm man thats shitty. well as soon as the weather breaks or you can get to it more pics and vids would be appreciated. btw how does it sound? any raspyness or anything?

Mynes_3

Sep 8, 2009
cencal
Nice. U the one who commented on my youtube vid? Lol. If so, glad u got it. This is a nice piece but i wanted it to tilt more so im gonna do that soon

blackie87t

Sep 21, 2010
st. louis
yea im with mk3-4-me.. why is the downpipe bad. it looks quality made, yea its ebay, but what made it shitty. im wondering because i might snag one up soon.

Supraflymk3

Supraman
Dec 17, 2005
The build of the downpipe was excellent quality but the fitment sucked, thats why I had to have my buddy tweak it to work he ended up cutting it and welding in like a 3" section then he extended the end of it to mate up with the exhaust! Also with the silencer in its super quiet although very restrictive if I get picked on by the cops I'll probably run it until I go out to the track or something.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Mynes_3;1690205 said:
Nice. U the one who commented on my youtube vid? Lol. If so, glad u got it. This is a nice piece but i wanted it to tilt more so im gonna do that soon

yeah that was me who commented. did you buy the Supra from that dude or what?

blackie87t

Sep 21, 2010
st. louis
sounds badass man!! do you think all the ebay downpipes fit the way yours did or do you think only the divorced downpipes do. i want full exhaust on my car sooo badly i just dont know what route to take