drag racing footage

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
jdemara;1125317 said:
what mods do you have done! and how much HP is it takin ya to pull those 12's ;)??

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79570

^ in post 7 there is a link for most the stuff on my car, and I have ran an 11.7 @ 21 psi before but not sure how much power that is. The dyno messed up when I made that pull to see how much it was.

But that pass was at 23 psi and no traction through first :biglaugh:

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra;1125346 said:
Nice run!! :icon_bigg Sooo close to an 11!

yea I know... I was hoping at least an 11.9 or something. but I was happy with the 12.0 that night, considering I kept running about a 12.6 over and over. some reason my 60' was better that run than others even though it was spinnin

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Nice Runs, what track was this at? What kind of tires do you have on the sawblades? It looks like you are using the two step feature of the AEM, how are you liking it so far?

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
San Antonio Raceway. Are you from here?

Ah, I just visited your cardomain. Nice supra and times. Do you frequent SAR, and when is the next time you'll be down here. I'd like to see you run 11's for the first time.

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
frontierguy25;1125492 said:
Nice Runs, what track was this at? What kind of tires do you have on the sawblades? It looks like you are using the two step feature of the AEM, how are you liking it so far?

Thanks, the track is in San Antonio, and I have M/T street slicks on the sawblades - maybe full slicks in the future. And what's not to like about the 2 step? It gets me faster times :icon_bigg

tlo86;1126061 said:
good stuff man

Thanks

Suprapowaz!(2);1126336 said:
San Antonio Raceway. Are you from here?

Ah, I just visited your cardomain. Nice supra and times. Do you frequent SAR, and when is the next time you'll be down here. I'd like to see you run 11's for the first time.

Nope not from SA, but I go to the track alot when we aren't messing with my car, either SAR or in Edinburg. Idk when the next time I will be up there is, just kinda go sometimes without much planning as long as it's not raining. Also, I ran 11's for the first time a while back :biglaugh: but I wouldn't mind running them more often