DP + CAT Question. Failing emissons in CO

Jonnymkiii

High Altitude
Mar 31, 2005
Boulder, Co
Great feedback; I am scheduling another tuning appointment for next week and then will retest emissions.

I wasn't able to work on it last night as I didn't get home until late and the wife had a few honey do's for me and tonight is Widespread Panic at Red Rocks so I'll perform some diag tests on the O2 sensor this weekend and if that checks out, hopefuly the tune will fix it.

I hooked up my wideband and it's running 12-13 ARF under normal driving conditions, which seems pretty rich to me... need to get that closer to stoick. Thanks again for all the feedback!

Jonny

PS - For those of you with Sigs turned offl here are my mods:

Mods: K&N Intake, TD06 Turbo, Spearco Intercooler, Upper Hard Pipe, HKS SSQV BOV, Extrudehoned Intake/Head, Exhaust, 3 angle valve job, RC 550 Injectors, JE Forged Pistons, Peened Rods, 3" DP, High Flow Cat, 3" Exhaust, MAP ECU; HKS Twin Power Ignition Amplifier

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Indeed some interesting info; I liked that HC/CO/NOx chart so much that I grabbed the whole AirCare Repair PDF...the more you know, the harder it is for the man to stick it to you for driving a fast car.