Don't know where else to turn ... (myjzswap.com problems)

Furyian

Jan 28, 2009
Louisiana
First off, I would like to appologize to the moderaters forehand incase this isn't the proper channel to post this.

I sent my 1jz harness and 7M harness off to a company to perform the conversion for my MK3. This has been since April. I have had several emails to this guy and been promised many times that it would be shipped out. We are almost in August and still no harness. If you visit his website, myjzswap.com, you will that I'm not the only one. I don't even wanna mention that place on a site such as this one. However, I am asking for help from anyone that lives in California. This is asking a lot but if I can get someone to go and pick my harness up from this place and ship it to me, I would appreciate it. I am more then willing to pay anyonen willing to help me out. I live in Louisiana so stopping by there myself isn't really an option nor is small claims court. So without help, I'm out of the money I paid for the service and 2 harnesses.

If anyone can help, please PM me or respond on here. If not, I still appreciate you guys and girl on here. Thanks

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
You are not allone, there have been some issues posted here with that company. For anyone who stumbles on this thread in search of a quality wiring conversion, We have a respected member here called Dr. Tweak, He has a company called Tweak'd Performance (http://www.phoenixtuning.com/) He specializes in wiring any toyota engine into ANY car. He knows his shit, does clean work, is straight forward on delivery time, price, everything. Look him up.

Links to others who have had issues with myjzswap
http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...com-and-Sean-Palmquist&highlight=myjzswap.com

http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...s-amp-*-Sean-Palmquist&highlight=myjzswap.com

Furyian

Jan 28, 2009
Louisiana
Well Dr. Tweak will definitely my only option from here on out. The problem is I have no harnesses anymore. Even if my harness isn't done, it would be nice to get it back. I am going to have to spend a small fortune to get another 1JZ and 7M harness which won't happen for a while. It just sucks that there is nothing I can do right now. If I wasn't across the country I would retrieve it myself.

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
+1 on Dr. Tweak. If I have any wiring question I usually go to him since he did my harness. He is great when it comes to customer support. Good build quality too on my 2jz-mk3 swap

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Another +1 here for Dr. Tweak.

As for the harness, I would say get the local PD involved. I'm sure filing theft charges with this asshat will get your stuff back.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Wow he is still doing this! I had read were he hired more help and was suppose to get back on track. I guess not.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

And put myjzswap.com in the title, just so people know to stay away from them.

Furyian

Jan 28, 2009
Louisiana
*Bump*

One last attempt if anyone is even remotely close to Redding, CA ... I am willing to pay $200.00 if anyone can help.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
jetjock;1743044 said:
How do you know he's still located there? How do you know he'll release the harness to someone?

This. Shady people tend to not stick around in one place too long man... hate to say it, but you might have been boned here. Not to mention, if some random guy comes in to my shop, asks for parts that aren't his, needless to say, he wouldn't get anything without a LOT of homework on my part, such as contacting the person who sent such parts to me. Even then, it seems rather risky on my part to give away something that isn't mine to someone else...

mk3_4me

Apr 24, 2011
Sandy Eggo
I'm in the exact same boat as you, TS. We might just be assed out. Their website no longer works, & I haven't heard from Sean since July 15th. Their phone # still goes to their shop, but it's still giving the "network problems" BS speech. But I've got a lawsuit letter waiting for Sean, as soon as he pokes his head up again. If it weren't for school, I'd take care of this matter quicker. Call their chamber of commerce. Find out if they ever had a business license. If they did, then we have a better chance at winning a lawsuit.