don't know what my cars doing..no spark? igniter? idk

BryanDyer

Jun 13, 2012
Georgia
so I checked for a boost leak becuase under load I start losing power and th car jerks
no matter what gear I'm in it jerks under load
if I ease on the boost and rpms and don't floor it it doesn't do it as bad but if I stomp it it instantly drops all rpms and no boost and the car starts jerking becuase it wants to boost
idk if it's a coil issue or an igniter issue or what I guess it can be described like ignition break up but I had peolle tell me it was a boost leak but checked that still same problem so idk
I can't boost
any suggestions?

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
I know you said you checked boost leaks, but that's where I would look again. I had the coupler come off the bottom of turbo. i fixed that. then drove it, it drove fine under moderate rpms. but at higher rpms, it was loosing boost. there i had also had another coupler off by 1/4 in. Causing air to go in there.

BryanDyer

Jun 13, 2012
Georgia
I'm not losing boost it hold the boost perfect if I can get it tere but the car just doesn't want to boost like when I add load it loses the spark or something idk
like if I ease the boost so I can actually boost it holds fine but if I stomp it it doesn't even get to build boost it just loses power and jerks doesnt matter what rpms if I stomp it it jerks
it'll jerk if I ease it on also just a a higher rpm and boost