Donations to Pay the Supra Nationals Hotel Bill

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Since we didn't sell anywhere near enough rooms for the Supra Nationals this past weekend (12 out of the minimum 20) we now owe the hotel $1944.77. At present this money is coming out of Shays pocket and mine. With the money I have in my bank account (and my wifes paycheck this Friday) we still need $1400. If anybody is willing to donate any money to help pay the hotel bill you can send your donations via PayPal to 2012pacnwsupra@gmail.com Credit cards are accepted

We put on a great show for this weekend and put in an insane amount of work to make it happen (including me running to my house 70 miles away at 2AM Sunday morning to get the food since the person that was suppossed to bring it bailed). If you can help please do, anything you can give is appreciated.

Adam and Shay

57trimMKIII

Texas Supras' Slowest
Jul 14, 2010
DFW, TX
While I did not attend this meet, I'd like to thank you and Shay for putting it together

...and I will gladly make a donation. :bigthumb:

57trimMKIII

Texas Supras' Slowest
Jul 14, 2010
DFW, TX
honestabe;1858506 said:
You're very welcome. It was a shock to me and Shay at just how much work it takes to put on an event like this. We now know why there isn't a set person organizing it every year (besides the rotating location logistics).

But I bet it was all worth it when you saw the turnout. :)

I hope you don't mind, but I've shared this on Supra Forums.