Do you want Energy Suspension Poly Bushings? READ HERE.

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
I lubed them up for installation. There are instructions in the bushing packs. I believe I have a brief instructional on my Myspace.
Once I check my price sheet today I'll give you guys exact prices, but I believe our Zankoku price for the set is about $100 plus or minus like $5

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
ill order a set from you today. just get me some prices and im down.
good timing.... i can install these as im putting in my new rotors, pads and tierod spacers

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Sorry... DM sending out tomorrow. Ineed to be done this weekend, if at all possible.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Mike Papazian said:
You may already have been contacted but just wanted to make sure. At this point we have just made the front & rear control arm bushings. Front set #8.3126 & rear set #8.3127. Next would be the rack bushings.

That arrived today via email.

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee
alright, so I didn't see a definitive answer on this:

Is this a COMPLETE set? I noticed the prices on grimsta's vendor thread, which are 2x.xx and 3x.xx

I'm guessing that the 100 dollars you're talking about would be for the whole set, correct?

...just making sure.

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Yeah, I have my post-it today. The fronts are $50 and the rears are $70 to be exact. So for $120 you get the whole complete set. All control arms, toe arms, traction rods, spindle bushings.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Like I asked in my PM - how long it'll take from an order to produce them? (just so everyone knows :)).
That possibly decides whether I order 2 or 3 sets ;)

Everything else in my PM:)

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
ValgeKotkas;1098750 said:
Like I asked in my PM - how long it'll take from an order to produce them? (just so everyone knows :)).
That possibly decides whether I order 2 or 3 sets ;)

Everything else in my PM:)

I'll check on that. I'll be sure to keep 2 full sets in stock.

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Those were the nylon Unobtanium sets... The polys are much less expensive.

The group buy was togh to pull off at the time, because they were about $750 a set. The nylons are harder material and also required the zerk fittings to be added, for routine greasing to keep the creaking-type-of-noises down.

Last edited:

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
...Anyone know of any easily-found shops like Firestone, Sears, Meineke, etc that have the ability to press out the old bushings? I don't want to mess with torching, etc anyways, but the performance/machine shops aren't very convenient/near me.

Thanks

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Anyone have the links to the old bushing removal threads? Dropped off all the parts and the shop called late in the day to say they could not press 'em out, after they said they could.

I guess I'll have to cut & torch after all... no one's open to do this on Sundays. Anyone use a hole-saw attachment on a drill?

Asterix

Lurker of Power
Mar 31, 2005
Vienna, VA
Satan;1106399 said:
Anyone use a hole-saw attachment on a drill?

I did. You need a serious drill, like a good 1/2" plug-in one, and a hole saw you expect to not use for anything else. The saw gets covered in molten rubber that'll never come off. It takes several minutes per bushing. A cordless drill won't do it unless you have a bunch of batteries lined up or are willing to wait for recharges. I have a Milwaukee 1/2" drill I pretty much purchased for the job (though it has been quite useful for other jobs since). The rubber bushings are quite tough.

Asterix