Dm bov?

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
DRIFTMOTION BOVs

Anyone use these?

Its the Greddy adaptor pipe or HKS Adaptor Pipe. What custom pipes where used? Is the HKS BOV knockoff any better than the ebay one? which is probably from hong kong as well.

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
hvyman;1665158 said:
The pipes are fine. People say the bovs work but i wouldnt use one.

So the adapter pipe would replace the black plastic thing between the hoses? i don't think it would be long enough though. & A local 91 Supra owner has one on his 7M & its a black pipe with the adapter welded & well i didn't see him stall out, i forgot to ask him though... Guess he's used to avoiding stalling out?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Some have stalling issues and some dont.

Its supposed to be used with like hard pipes and such. The real greddy piece is bent and goes in place of one of the rubber top hoses. You get what you pay for.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Its what ever. For that price you could a whole piping kit tho and have full hard pipes. Just buy the flange for the right bov and weld it on.

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
hvyman;1666019 said:
Its what ever. For that price you could a whole piping kit tho and have full hard pipes. Just buy the flange for the right bov and weld it on.

Where could i buy this piping? Driftmotion? i have no idea how a kit should look. Stock intercooler.. I need to change the old hoses anyways. The one that goes on the cold side on the turbo is torn pretty bad.