Dirty Bastard?

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
Well this morning I got up to go to work and noticed that my antenna was broken off WTF!! So I go on with my day, so after work I figure I will take the car up to the wash bay and clean it when I take a look at the hood and notice three shoe prints on the hood again WTF!! So by this time I know some spineless cowardly sake of shit has attacked my car. Well I go ahead wash the car when I get over to the passenger mirror (after wiping off the dirt) I notice what looks like a tic-tac-toe board carved in the the paint!! By this time I am ready to strap up and go find somebody!! :bigun2: I wish the bastard had the balls to come see me instead of keying an damaging a car that is just sitting there!! I want these punks to come to my face and disrespect me, so I can show them that real men have the heart to go see whoever they have a problem with face to face and handle it like men , not cowards!! If I had been standing there I bet damaging my car would have crossed thier minds. I hate people who have no respect for other peoples stuff!!I just don't understand why? I don't mess with anyone in this neighborhood and I just mine my own business. How the hell can I catch these this bastard(s) and make them pay? So I will not be sleeping well tonight because I am going to get up every hour on the hour to check on both of my cars with the gun on my waist!! Well thanks for leting me vent and let me know if anyone has had this issue and if you ever catch the bastards!!

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
footprints "again"????? ouch. that would get me pissed enough to sit in the bushes by my car in a gillie suit waiting for them. :icon_evil

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
Yeah again!! A few days ago I saw a shoe print on the hood, but I didn't really get upset because I thought it was just some jackass who stopped and decided to prop his foot up while fixing his shoe or something like that , but now I know it was meant as an attack!! Oh yeah I am going to charge my camera battery and set it up in the car soon!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'd wait in the bushes with a camera or bat, but definately not a pistol. There's no car in the world worth killing someone over. You wouldn't be able to drive your MKIII from prison. Not trying to preach to you, just my two cents worth. I hope you catch the lowlife and walk on his face, just make sure he can walk away..........lol

goldenchild7801

Nov 6, 2005
North Carolina
ToyoHabu said:
I feel like vandalism is worse that stealing. Stealing does not seem as personal as breaking something just because. might I suggest claymore and a tripwire.:icon_evil
How about the bamboo booby traps that impale so the sucker wont be going anywhere.:evil2:

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
Yellow 13 said:
...bear Traps!
Now that is a good one!! Come out in the morning to some dumbass with a trap on his ankle begging me not to beat his face in because he has already suffered enough!!:evil2:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
noose tied to a tree that's bent down and tied, so when he steps, it grabs his ankle and pulls the tree straight up and he's hanging 20feet up, upside down!

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
So the cars made it through the night just fine, but I still don't know who did it. I reported it to the neighborhood authorities! Now I am really glad I am moving out of this place next friday!!

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
Thats freakin' crazy, but a good idea. I just wouldn't want it to be too sensitive and some kid pass by and get burned to a crisp.