different grey interiors

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
There were 3 different types of grey interior... sort of.

Grey/Medium Grey: 86.5-90
Shadow Grey/Light Grey Leather: 91
Shadow Grey/Black Leather: 92
Shadow Grey Cloth: 91-92

91 and 92 are the same except for the colour of the leather, and 86.5-90 have the same color parts.

808mkiiisupra

Apr 1, 2005
The HOme OF the Grass Shacks
hey jeff....you know something interesting. heres the situation......i just picked up a grey glove box and armrest from a 90. it had super clean interior but i only picked up those two things and it doesnt even match my grey at all. i have a 91. its not close to black so its not shadow grey either... wat the heck is going on? it looks so dumb as the 90 glove box and armrest in my car is so much lighter. i though maybe it was "sunburnt" but that car was clean and sheltered and everything is one shade of grey no burnt spots....

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
People say that because when they think of Shadow Grey they think of the 1992 interior with the black seats, black leather on the door panels, and black center console.

For stuff like the dash, glovebox, etc, there are only 2 colours, medium grey and shadow grey. You have shadow grey.

I did say that in my first post, lol.

threedguru

Self Proclaimed Mechanic
Jun 26, 2007
Texas
just curious, but does anyone know where i can get complete interiors, or a good upholstery shop that can redo my whole interior? (

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
carpet can be found at several places online, I think you can still get it at the dealership too...

for the seats you can head to leatherseats.com and order up a set (comes with material for your front and rear seats aswell as the door panel inserts)

Empera makes new shift boots and centre console lid covers (if he still does)

as for the rest of the interior (dash, centre console, door panels etc) your going to have to hunt around through parts cars or find them from somebody online.)

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
fiyota said:
carpet can be found at several places online, I think you can still get it at the dealership too...

for the seats you can head to leatherseats.com and order up a set (comes with material for your front and rear seats aswell as the door panel inserts)

Empera makes new shift boots and centre console lid covers (if he still does)

as for the rest of the interior (dash, centre console, door panels etc) your going to have to hunt around through parts cars or find them from somebody online.)

Im trying to buy replacement carpet for my 89 supra. I think it's medium grey. Where is good place to order the carpet from..
This is the place I'm looking at ordering from, anyone have feedback on them?
http://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCarpet.asp?Itemid=3981&MakeId=28&ModelId=410