Did some pulles today finally.

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
JStoked;1781736 said:
barkz;1781171 said:
thought this might be a dyno thread, something worth reading. can i have my 15 seconds back please?[/QUOTE

Last time I checked I would be posting this in the DYNO THREAD if it was one. Sry your a pore sport.
so if you know the correct sections of this forum, this should have gone in the "off-topic" one. A "POOR sport" i am not, nor does that even make sence in this context, lol but nice one! this is yet another pointless thread on what used to be a very helpful and informative site. lately it has been overrun by, "do i have BHG" threads, and "how do i crank da boost yo?" and now, "i went sideways and just barely missed killing a family in their minivan" thread. so if i come off as a "poor sport" youll have to excuse me, its retarded threads like this that do it. good day to you sir!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
barkz;1781764 said:
JStoked;1781736 said:
this is yet another pointless thread on what used to be a very helpful and informative site. lately it has been overrun by, "do i have BHG" threads, and "how do i crank da boost yo?" and now, "i went sideways and just barely missed killing a family in their minivan" thread.
I'll agree that this might have been better put in a blog post, but spend enough time around here and you'll learn that selective reading of threads is your friend. ;)

JStoked

Jun 27, 2010
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Yes you are right Brakz. I should have posted this in the off the topic section. My bad never even crossed my mind. So mods if you like to please move this thread. Also Brakz not being a a- hole but I know how to drive a car lol. Stepping sideways is fun for me. I live on a road that has just been paved and I can see for about a 1/4 mile with nobody living around me. I would never endanger the life of another person. That's why I know were and when to have a little fun. Sry you had to take it so personally.

benstoked

Dec 18, 2010
OKC, OK
IC piping on this car.
p1785741_1.jpg

p1785741_2.jpg

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Crazy I have made over 450hp on my setup and I dont have the traction issues you have and I have 275/40/18's...what your differential gear ratio? If it that annoying you can always go to a gear ratio.

JStoked

Jun 27, 2010
I really dont have any idea what is going on with her. The car set in a yard for at the most 8 years. Last tag was on it was in 02. The guy I bought it from said he gave up on it in 06. But driving it it seems pretty tight.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
225's geez you'd want to be spinning them, i had bigger on the front. You might need spell check too mate, it's hard to decipher your posts.
Congrats on your running 7m.

benstoked

Dec 18, 2010
OKC, OK
OneJArpus;1785870 said:
are those tires from 2002? and not dry rotted by now? Any how, show pics of the entire car, upgrade them tires.
no, the car came with stock saw blades (those were f***ing shot, didn't even hold air).
The new tires are 265/35 18's.
Get some more pics up in a bit.

benstoked

Dec 18, 2010
OKC, OK
wiseco7mgt;1785937 said:
225's geez you'd want to be spinning them, i had bigger on the front. You might need spell check too mate, it's hard to decipher your posts.
Congrats on your running 7m.
245's in the front on here, too.
and I have told him multiple times to check for squiggles in Firefox. Unfortunately, the laptop is busted and he is getting iphone'd

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
Its all in the feet

[video=youtube;IaKPbArma5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaKPbArma5w&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I've run 275's all around (good Nitto NT05, quite sticky with a 200 tread wear), and it all depends on road conditions, whether or not they will spin... Has a lot to do with suspension too, if you're too stiff, you'll spin just about anything with a moderate power level. I'm only making ~320whp and if the suspension is set too firm, you can't hook up until 3rd, even with the drag radials.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
JStoked;1786252 said:
Thanks bro for getting those pics up. And the suspension is still stock that's why it looks like a 4x4 truck.
Suspension is still stock and you're having that much trouble putting power down? How cold are the roads? I noticed that my winter tires stick a LOT better than the Nittos, despite the Nitto having a much stickier tread, all because of road temperatures during this part of the year. What sort of tires are on your car again?

Oh, and where's the rest of the Kaminari love for your car?

JStoked

Jun 27, 2010
te72;1786459 said:
Suspension is still stock and you're having that much trouble putting power down? How cold are the roads? I noticed that my winter tires stick a LOT better than the Nittos, despite the Nitto having a much stickier tread, all because of road temperatures during this part of the year. What sort of tires are on your car again?

Oh, and where's the rest of the Kaminari love for your car?

I have a set of continetals 265/35/18. I put them on for the winter season. But when I'm having my prob is when the temp is about 60 outside. The car has no tems on it right now I have a set in the garage to put on that I just got. Those might help As far as the the kaminari kit I'm working on getting the front bumper cover soon and the spoiler needs some work but will back on the car when it warms up a little. Reminder I payed 800 for what is in the pics minis the wheels.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
For the whole car, no kidding? That doesn't seem too bad... if you've got that Kaminari spoiler, it seems to be worth a fair bit on it's own. ;)

As for traction, you don't have much sidewall, but I'm a bit puzzled why you're having traction problems unless your boost is coming on unusually hard...

JStoked

Jun 27, 2010
te72;1786813 said:
For the whole car, no kidding? That doesn't seem too bad... if you've got that Kaminari spoiler, it seems to be worth a fair bit on it's own. ;)

As for traction, you don't have much sidewall, but I'm a bit puzzled why you're having traction problems unless your boost is coming on unusually hard...

Yes sir 800 for her. Only thing I'm missing with kaminair is the front bumper. And I did some more pulles tonight. Same thing hit over 100 mph in third gear. But had a friend follow me and he said she was all over the place threw 3rd gear. The waste gate is shimed?