DFW Supra Meet June 7th at Vik-Tek Performance

FernandoDLT

Apr 13, 2007
Texas
We're having a meet Saturday June 7th lasting all day. This will primarily be a Supra meet but open to other cool cars (no one will be turned away unless you're a problem).

We'll attend Cars & Coffee in the morning for a few hours then roll out to Vik-Tek Performance at noon. Dyno will be $40 for 3 pulls.

Vik-Tek Performance
3832 Cavalier Drive, Garland, TX 75042
214-770-4030

After the dyno we'll cruise to a photo/dinner spot. Dinner will be at Quaker Steak & Lube in Carrollton, TX. It's a car oriented restaurant so we'll feel at home there.
Quaker Steak & Lube Carrollton
4109 Texas 121, Carrollton, TX 7501
(972)-492-5823

We'll end the day with a night meet off 190. DFW has nice highways and no shortage of fast cars so expect plenty of fun.

If you have any other ideas, shoot me a PM. I'll update this post in the next couple of days with addresses. I'd like to get people coming in from Houston/OK/LA etc. If this meet picks up steam we'll turn it into a Friday night - Sunday event with a track day and a host hotel. Post up if you can make it out!

Fernando

Last edited:

FernandoDLT

Apr 13, 2007
Texas
I updated the address for LG Motorsports. The address for the new shop is 4050 Premiere Dr Plano, TX 75023. DO NOT go to the address listed on the site as Progress Avenue.

FernandoDLT

Apr 13, 2007
Texas
We've had last minute issue getting the dyno setup in time at the new LG location. Vik-Tek Performance has stepped and welcomed us to their dyno. The price on the dyno has also been lowered to $40 for 3 pulls! First post has been updated.

Vik-Tek Performance
3832 Cavalier Drive, Garland, TX 75042
214-770-4030

FernandoDLT

Apr 13, 2007
Texas
I hate to change information so close to the meet but we've grown more than originally expected. Jinbeh told me today they simply cannot support a group of our size. After a few phone calls, I was able to get us moved to Quaker Steak & Lube in Carrollton right off 121. This is actually a better move being right off the highway. The first post has already been updated with the new address.

Fernando