DFW guys listen up

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
I just wanted to let ya guys know that A few friends and I are moving our car meet to north richland hills on saturday nights and we are just inviting others to come out and join if they would like to we do not discriminate on other cars and such we are all diverse car guys I myself own a mk3 turbo thats still under project status and my daily driver is a Z32 non turbo but it still moves quick anyways this is the invite just pm or respond to this if you have any other questions and such but this is a weekly car meet and i will post up the address a little later today so let me know if any of yall are interested

7120 Rufe Snow Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76148
This is the old Tom Thumb Parkinglot its located on the corner of Rufe snow and Hightower so if your coming from 820 it will be on your right

we start gathering around 8pm to whenever lol anyways i do want yall to understand as we have moved our meets to there the first night might be small as some of our other guys didnt want to leave our other spot but i will say if you come and you are a car guy you will enjoy the company so come one come all and poodles its been awhile man i would like to see ya out there if ya can last time we hung out was in 2006

Last edited:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I'd more than likely be in my mom's miata if I do come LOL

I know exactly where it is, I'll see if I can make it out.

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Wow I live within walking distance of this! I might have to come out after I get this rebuild done this weekend.. maybe, ,y car is slow though.. so I don't know if i can hang

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
That park is Patrolled by cops all the time! Be careful! I live only 1/4 mile from there..

Poodles whats wrong with your car? Why can't you bring it? I might go next sat... can't this.. Hotel party!!!