Des Moines, IA Roll Call

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Hey i'm lookin for everyone out there from the Des Moines, IA area. I know of probley 6 or 7 MK3 Supras here and I want to see if theres anymore.

I'm also throwin around the idea of getting some of us together for a lunch cruise in or a very small get to know each other meet.

PM me with any questions

Matt

Reiketsukan

Jack of All Trades
Apr 13, 2009
United States
NewGen;1372612 said:
Hey i'm lookin for everyone out there from the Des Moines, IA area. I know of probley 6 or 7 MK3 Supras here and I want to see if theres anymore.

I'm also throwin around the idea of getting some of us together for a lunch cruise in or a very small get to know each other meet.

PM me with any questions

Matt

You know I'm up for it, Matt! Let's get some more people going here!

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Emik87t;1377520 said:
Damnit looks like I'm gonna have to wax my car again.

I'm hosting a meet and greet Augest 11th at noon. The location will be at bufflo wild wings in ankeny. Bring you cars if you want :icon_bigg. My shits broke so i'll be in my 4 runner :3d_frown:

If theres any questions at all ether PM me or shoot me a line at 515-371-6039

Matt

Emik87t

GameOver
May 30, 2007
Iowa
I almost posted up that you said it would be the 11th, but thought I'd leave it up to you. I need to update the tags on my supra, so I'll do that this week so I can bring it. And Matt, Tuesdays better than wed anyway, it's traditional tuesday, so 45 cent wings!!!!

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Wahooo! lol i'm gona post them up on supraforums also. I will be looking forward to seeing everybody then.

So far I have:

-Me
-Mike (EMIK87T)
-James (*james*)
-Nick (Nick88)
-Chase? (Reiketsukan) I never herd a confirmation for ya.
-Tony

I will be checking with leon tomarrow and see if I can get him to join us. If you no anybody else please speak up.

thanks

Matt

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Hey guys I have to postpone this meet I ended up landing a job last weekend and training is now during when our meet was going to be sorry!

Reiketsukan

Jack of All Trades
Apr 13, 2009
United States
NewGen;1380227 said:
Hey guys I have to postpone this meet I ended up landing a job last weekend and training is now during when our meet was going to be sorry!

These things happen... When is it postponed to? I'm open almost any time!

Emik87t

GameOver
May 30, 2007
Iowa
Well guys I think this is my last week with the supra, maybe last day. I'm trading it for a 2004 Avalon. I was offered 9k or the avalon and it's a damn nice car that books for 12,500 so I'm taking it. I wanted something nice to drive to and from ISU and this is it.

Emik87t

GameOver
May 30, 2007
Iowa
Well it's official. Dropped the Supra off tonight and now have the Avalon at home. It's really nice but man was it hard seeing my supra backing in another garage.:(

Reiketsukan

Jack of All Trades
Apr 13, 2009
United States
Emik87t;1395090 said:
Well it's official. Dropped the Supra off tonight and now have the Avalon at home. It's really nice but man was it hard seeing my supra backing in another garage.:(

Yeah, I bet that sucked.... :wtc:

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Emik87t;1395090 said:

Was it sold to someone in des moines? You know that car will probley never be kept in the condition you left it in ever again. You never even let that thing out of your sight in public lol.

Will have to hold a meet the week after you get ur new car mike ::w00t::

On a side note. I should be signing the loan for my turbo the end of this week lol. I hoping to have her running by first snow fall :nono: