Dear Wannabe Thug,

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Dear Wannabe Thug who stole my bonsai tree,

Please give it back. I cared for that dumb bush the last 6 years, nearly killing it twice. It's at least 20 years old and is a heck of a lot more mature than you. WTF do you want a tiny tree for anyway? Its kinda like a goldfish, but lives longer than you do and not vice versa.

I hate thieves.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
wait wait, am i hearing this right? People are actually stealing plants now? Holy fuck how low can people crawl?

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
I feel you.... I got my ID (drivers lic, gun permit, gym card) stollen at the gym yesterday right behind my back.

Didn't take the keys to an expensive truck, nor my cell phone.

I hate cowards.....

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Seriously retarded right? I actually had really grown to like that little tree ( pun intended ) and it was doing really well and healthy this season!

There is a middle school right down the street from me. I get a bunch of kids walking by every day. From time to time my mail gets stolen ( verified by calling the post office to see if something had been delivered, usually its Netflix ) and the odd box that UPS or the post office leaves out.

I hate this neighborhood.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
BosoMKII said:
Seriously retarded right? I actually had really grown to like that little tree ( pun intended ) and it was doing really well and healthy this season!

There is a middle school right down the street from me. I get a bunch of kids walking by every day. From time to time my mail gets stolen ( verified by calling the post office to see if something had been delivered, usually its Netflix ) and the odd box that UPS or the post office leaves out.

I hate this neighborhood.
Put the mail through a hole in your door.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
JustAnotherVictim said:
Put the mail through a hole in your door.

I have a mail slot. I have left notes for my mail carrier to please use it. But the fat bitch ( amazing she doesn't make her rounds on an electric cart ) won't. Not even when its RAINING and my mail gets all wet.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
There is a colander like mail box bolted to the wall. Its a stamped steel job so full of holes it would probably make a better bird's nest.

The mail slot is only two feet off the bottom of the door, so its an issue of having to bend down a bit I am sure. Plus the mail carrier would have to open the screen door first. To be fair, this is no insignificant consideration. The door has one of those hydraulic-damper door closer gizmos. This particular door closer gizmo appears to have borrowed its damper from a Baja 1000 race truck and its closure mechanism from a bear trap. The screen door swings shut at roughly mach II and slams into the frame with the force of a 16 inch shell from the deck guns of the USS Missouri exploding on a reinforced concrete bunker.

In the interest of keeping all my fingers attached to my hands I typically use the back door where I kept the tree and park my motorcycle.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
BosoMKII said:
Plus the mail carrier would have to open the screen door first. To be fair, this is no insignificant consideration. The door has one of those hydraulic-damper door closer gizmos. This particular door closer gizmo appears to have borrowed its damper from a Baja 1000 race truck and its closure mechanism from a bear trap. The screen door swings shut at roughly mach II and slams into the frame with the force of a 16 inch shell from the deck guns of the USS Missouri exploding on a reinforced concrete bunker.

Oh man, that is funniest damn imagery ever. I lol'd off my chair :biglaugh: