datalogging and tuning pc

Clinton

Power Blue!!
Apr 8, 2005
Sacramento, CA
I'm not sure what the minimum requirements for a datalogging PC are, but I like the Toshiba Libretto subnotebooks. I've never used a NEC ready, so I can't really compare them, but the Librettos are well built, and TEENY.

only problem is that they're 1st gen pentiums, and I'm not sure how well that'd run datalogging software for some people.

I like NEC too, I have an older NEC desktop replacement laptop, and it's a great thing to have. good battery life, sturdy little thing.

anyway, that's all I have to say about laptops.

CCC

kamil

87T Targa
Apr 4, 2005
Tucson, AZ
suprra_girl said:
well i think i found a solution to my problem.. i'm gonna use my existing laptop and install this stand and bracket into my car
the bracket bolts to the stand which then bolts to the passengers seat bolt.. so should be fairly stable :D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=7967677877&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

removable when i want it on show... and even if it is still in there.. it's not as bad as a piece of metal swivel stand thats on the dash lookin all horrid or a wooden box lol

Nice find!! Let us know how it works, I'm rather interested in getting one myself now :)