Custom License Plate Ideas

2turboZ

May 4, 2007
Buffalo NY
I am thinking of a custom plate for my 89 MK3 supra and in NY we get a max of 8 letters and I really cant think of anything good.

On my twin turbo 300zx I had 2TURBOZ so I like the car specific yet "cool" sounding too...

What do you guys have? Maybe I can be a theif or it will spark some creativity of my own.

skim1040

work in progress
take a look at my sig for mine...

I figured you have to live up to whatever it says. and sometimes the v8kllr etc. might be hard to live up to. So i picked something with easy expectations

edit:
damn, changed my sig and didn't even realize it...well, my tag says

1slomk3

if you can't figure it out, sell your car

2turboZ

May 4, 2007
Buffalo NY
lol....yeah...i dont think I would sell my car if I cant come up with a custom plate...however it should be a v8 and maybe v10 killer when its all done and I just wouldnt know what to pick.

And I have a bit higher esteem then to aim low or I would get something like...Moderately fast MK3 but I dont think that fits.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
p641402_1.jpg

Yup, I love my plate

2turboZ

May 4, 2007
Buffalo NY
my buddy has OVRWRKD on his FC....

my other buddy has FD Jones on his FD (his nickname is Forget Jones or F. Jones or F Dot Jones) I guess you would have to know him

I know a 240 with JDM LOL

I know a honda with VTEC YO

Alot of Z guys have BOOZTT or some variation ther of

I know a guy who has ROFLCPTR on his subby wrx

I know a guy who has NGGAPLZ (not a fan of that one myself)

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
I dont know why, but I have always wanted "SPOOLIN". Sounds kind of cheezy i guess, but i like it.

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
NICE! I hope no one in NJ has it, even though i could use S or 5 and a mixture of 0s and Os.