Custom 1jz parts

May 31, 2005
Omaha
hey guys, many know me from supraforums. I have recently began to work with a partner in fabrication of custom parts. I have just completed a 7MGTE turbo elbow, and have no moved to 1jz parts. The first is a custom tubular Y pipe and DP kit made of polished stainless steel, machine tig welded. There is an extra O2 bung on the Y pipe for a wideband sensor. Included are all brand new metal composite gaskets. I am also doing a custom 1jz intake harpipe kit. The kit includes the polished stainless pipe, filter, t-bolt clamps and a coupler. I sold 10 of the 7M elbows in less than a week, so I will continue to produce parts for the supra community. Below are pics of the turbo elbow as well as a pic of the intake hardpipe. I will have pics of the Y pipe and DP kit in a few days. the Y pipe/DP kit and the intake kit will be available in 10-15 days! Thanks all!

Trev

intake2.jepg.jpg

DSC00150.JPG

DSC00151.JPG

May 31, 2005
Omaha
Okay, I don't have pics of the Y pipe yet, but they will be up as soon as I finish it. The intake kit will consist of a coupler for attachment to the twin intake pipe as well as 3 T-bolt clamps. I am not including a filter because many people have different preferences on filters, and it is just easier to choose your own. The cost of the intake kit is 80.00 shipped to the 48 states. The Y pipe and DP kit consist of polished stainless steel, machine tig welded. The Y pipe will have an extra O2 bung for the use of a wideband sensor. If you are not planning on using the wideband right away, a plug will be included to cap it off with. The kit will include all brand new gaskets (2 Y pipe/turbo hotside gaskets, 1 O2 sensor gasket, 2 DP gaskets). The gaskets are a metal composite gasket like the ones used with HKS catback systems. The cost for the Y pipe/DP kit is 500.00 shipped to the 48 states. This is the first Y pipe/DP kit combo offered in this style for the 1jz. If you are interested in any of these kits, please contact me. I have only 5 intake and 5 Y pipe/DP kits that will be available and ready for shipment in about 10-12 days. After those 5 are gone, I will be able to make more, but the first 5 are the initial test. I do still have the 7MGTE turbo elbows for sale for 145.00 shipped to the 48 states. Thanks so much everyone, and I look forward to pioneering more parts in the future for the 1jz!!

Trev
Supra-Sized Performance
Sales Contact: twiskus@cox.net
AOL IM: supraturbo1987
Cell: 402.850.3725

May 31, 2005
Omaha
supraturbo1987 said:
Okay, I don't have pics of the Y pipe yet, but they will be up as soon as I finish it. The intake kit will consist of a coupler for attachment to the twin intake pipe as well as 3 T-bolt clamps. I am not including a filter because many people have different preferences on filters, and it is just easier to choose your own. The cost of the intake kit is 80.00 shipped to the 48 states. The Y pipe and DP kit consist of polished stainless steel, machine tig welded. The Y pipe will have an extra O2 bung for the use of a wideband sensor. If you are not planning on using the wideband right away, a plug will be included to cap it off with. The kit will include all brand new gaskets (2 Y pipe/turbo hotside gaskets, 1 O2 sensor gasket, 2 DP gaskets). The gaskets are a metal composite gasket like the ones used with HKS catback systems. The cost for the Y pipe/DP kit is 500.00 shipped to the 48 states. This is the first Y pipe/DP kit combo offered in this style for the 1jz. If you are interested in any of these kits, please contact me. I have only 5 intake and 5 Y pipe/DP kits that will be available and ready for shipment in about 10-12 days. After those 5 are gone, I will be able to make more, but the first 5 are the initial test. I do still have the 7MGTE turbo elbows for sale for 145.00 shipped to the 48 states. Thanks so much everyone, and I look forward to pioneering more parts in the future for the 1jz!!

Trev

AOL IM: supraturbo1987
Cell: 402.850.3725

May 31, 2005
Omaha
HEY EVERYONE! My hand is getting much better so I test fitted the Y pipe and DP today! Everything looks awesome! I just have a few more tweeks I am going to do, but other than that, I am ready to rock. I Have to head out for work though, but I am off tomorrow and will have final pics of the kit installed!!! Take care everyone!

Trev

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Hey.. since you make 1JZ parts, I wanted to ask and see if you make 89+ 1JZ motor mounts. BIC makes pre-89 ones, and you can get 89+ ones OEM [from few select sources - Jeff Watson, Arnout, and maybe Suzie from an Aussie dealer]. They are not terribly expensive from the dealer, but I wanted to see if anyone makes them custom [read: readily available and possibly cheaper]

May 31, 2005
Omaha
Alrighty everyone, the test fit is done and here are the pics. It all fit well and I was overall pretty happy. There are a few details that I want everyone to understand. Everyone's cars are a little different, so I tried to compensate for that. I have noticed that not all testpipes are the exact same length and not all catbacks are either. These are the test fit pics on my car. Now, Toyota uses 2 gaskets stacked on eachother per turbo side. In making these Y pipes, there is some variation in each one. I test fitted them all, and the variation ranges from 1 gasket per turbo to 3 per turbo at the max. Because of this, I include 6 turbo gaskets, although not everyone will use 6. Again, when the Y pipe and DP are mocked up and used in conjunction with different catbacks and different testpipes, the amount of gaskets will vary. (these are my own custom gaskets, you don't use stock ones.) Now, also, because of the bend in the Y pipe on each turbo flange, it was nearly impossible to make ist so all 4 turbo studs clear the pipe attached to the turbo flange. What I had to do was remove the one turbo stud that was the problem. However, when I did this and tightened the other three and tested, I had NO exhaust leaks at all. The seal was tight. I know that many may be afraid of this, but I know that it was not an issue. The 3 studs held perfect. Here are the pics of everything. If you have questions, please email me at:

twiskus@cox.net

Thanks everyone!! The intake pipe not a part of the DP/YP kit. This kit will fit the 89+ motor mount brackets. If you have custom ones, you will need to mod those brackets.

DSCF0518.JPG

DSCF0519.JPG

DSCF0520.JPG

DSCF0525.JPG

DSCF0531.JPG