Curious

ts_MKIII

Aug 8, 2005
Virginia Beach
So my friend and I were talking about some cars that i was actually planning on buying after my Profit sharing cehck later this year, i was thinkin for a G35 or actually a New Legacy turbo. Then the topic of the new civic si came along, not a bad car for the buck, also then he mentioned the New supra as well as the new concept rx7 thats cmoing up, i was wondring whats the deal with the new supra, is it V now? non turbo as everything new?

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Concept rx7/ I've never hear about this rumor yet, I'm googling as we speak! BTW, wait for the Nissan GTR in fall '07, you'll thank me when you buy it.
eric

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
The concept rx-7 or "Kabura" is supposed to be something that will fall between the MX-5 and the RX-8

The new "Supra" and the GTR will be out in '07... that will be an interesting release, can't wait to see the rivalry

the new civic is taking off huge, everyone seems to like it. But it stands nothing as far as looks,power,feel, and the smile the G35 will bring you, just my .02

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I agree, I hate the back of the Kabura. I really don't like the looks of it at all. The 3 seater idea they're going with doesn't really thrill me either, They built it to fit the rotary into but I heard the running model is powered by the mazda inline 4... To me thats like the new Camaro having a V6 in it

ts_MKIII

Aug 8, 2005
Virginia Beach
Yah i test drove the g very nice handling not that fast compared to our cars but very nice handling and comfort.

As for the new supra ive always been a supra fan of all models and marks, i hope that the new one doesnt dessapoint me becuase i love supras.

Also between the rivaly i think that the 07 GTR will have the advantage, becuase our car will be suprememly down graded as far as power, its made more for looks and comfort than as to power.
\
Yes the o6 SI for the money is not a bad car.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
GRRR...I LOVE how car companies come up with these wild concept looking cars. I LOVE the future and what its doing with cars...but when it comes to badging a V8 Sports car as a Supra...that's just not on my level. It's been discussed a million times so I wont rant, lol...and as for the new "Skyline" or GTR...the car ITSELF is beautiful. All it virtually is is a turbocharged G35. Well, when they decided to call this the GTR, that pissed me off. They need to keep the skyline an INLINE 6 like it truly is or leave it be. Same goes with the Supra, but just my .02:)

L

lanky189

when will it stop...

i could so care less what the next lexus looks like..or if its called a supra at all...just come out with the damn thing so we stop getting threads asking about or claiming to have seen the final version of "THE NEXT SUPRA!"

jeebus!