CT26 bearing housing cracked?

brad92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2006
Lexington, KY
www.haxors.us
Well I called PT to check on my turbo earlier and apparently the center bearing housing on my turbo was cracked underneath the clamp.. :cry:

He said he would call me back today or tomorrow with more information, but I was wondering if this has happened to any one and what the results were? Am I going to be completely screwed and have to buy a new turbo or a rebuildable core ? I assume the worst here..

Sad day.

On top of that I ordered my Wiseco pistons today.. the money is just draining out lol

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
brad92t said:
Well I called PT to check on my turbo earlier and apparently the center bearing housing on my turbo was cracked underneath the clamp.. :cry:

He said he would call me back today or tomorrow with more information, but I was wondering if this has happened to any one and what the results were? Am I going to be completely screwed and have to buy a new turbo or a rebuildable core ? I assume the worst here..

Sad day.

On top of that I ordered my Wiseco pistons today.. the money is just draining out lol
not to take advantage of you but.... I have a ct26 with no shaft play and no smoking for 200 + shipping :biglaugh:

yes i am a vulture :evil2:

brad92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2006
Lexington, KY
www.haxors.us
most likely i don't need a perfect turbo, i just need one rebuildable.. i sent it to PT to be rebuilt and upgraded to 57 trim.. i doubt an upgrade alone is any cheaper than a rebuild + upgrade :)

freaking vultures ;)