CT-26 replacement wastegate flap/door

Twigger

Ahhh Yeah!!
Mar 30, 2005
OlyWA
Anyone know where to find a larger wastegate flap to replace the stock one so that I can bore out the wastegate more. I already bored it out as far as it can go and ground off the leading entrance edge and I am still getting boost creep.

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
Another option is to go External Gate. I don't know of a place that sells a larger flapper for the CT right off hand.

jtran8

Supramania Contributor
Mar 29, 2007
wichita kansas
I also have boost creep problem on my 57 trim ct26 ,(boost creep is sucks )i ported wastegate but it only help about 50%. Today I pumped air compresssor to 15psi and hooked to wastegate accuator , i notice the wastegate accuator pushing rod hit turbo elbow surface that bolt to turbo which is limited wastegate to open any further and i know it'll go about .200"-.300" further than that , so i'm going to grind my turbo elbow tomorrow , hope that help my boost creep problem.

Twigger

Ahhh Yeah!!
Mar 30, 2005
OlyWA
My problem is that my 3.25" diameter downpipe with a cutout on it makes it go boost crazy. I will have to try Jon, thanks.

jtran8

Supramania Contributor
Mar 29, 2007
wichita kansas
yeah! bigger flapper door is way to go ,please let me know if you can get one and how to install it because i need to fix my boost creep problem too. thanks!