cowtown (ft worth, tx) wed nigth meets

jdm-rhd

Jan 19, 2012
orbiting caprica
this is now a weekly meet...weather permitting.

ok...so what we started on rkc has culminated in trying a wed night meet in fort worth texas.

all makes & models welcome. i will post each weeks flyer as a reminder.

newest flyer...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

jdm-rhd

Jan 19, 2012
orbiting caprica
NO MEET NEXT WEEK [3-21]

We have a few issues to iron out before I'm comfortable continuing with these. I feel as though if we just try to "press through" and continue as usual, it'll get out of hand.

It's grown far too quickly for our spot. We're doubling in numbers every week, which is absolutely fucking ridiculous. 20 the first week, 40 last week, ~80 last night.

With the increased numbers, of course, comes the increased chance that some fucktard is going to find his way there. We had a couple of them last night.

So, with those issues in mind, we're not going to meet next week. A few of us are going to figure out how to resolve those problems, find ourselves a better spot and we'll hopefully resume things on 3/28.

-Lee

jdm-rhd

Jan 19, 2012
orbiting caprica
bump for 2nite

weather: Next 6 hours
Widely scattered thunderstorms. Storms should gradually clear the area by 1pm. Partly cloudy with increasing winds. Temperatures warming into the low to middle 90s. Winds SSE at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.