Country boy with a Supra?

Big Country

Feb 4, 2011
Mt. Washington, Kentucky
Hey everybody, My names Josh and I live in Kentucky. I am the proud (most of the time) owner of a '91 Supra. I tried to do some local forums but it turns out if it isn't a honda or doesn't have V8 then nobody cares. I saw this site and thought it would be a good place to get advice and spread some of my knowledge of the car (for what it's worth). Feel free to ask some questions if you would like.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
When I played Rugby in highschool we nicknamed a kid on the team "big country", that guy was a total derper.

Welcome to SM! Read through some threads there is a wealth of information here.

-Sean

Big Country

Feb 4, 2011
Mt. Washington, Kentucky
winsauce;1670626 said:
what are your plans with the soup? any mods... better check those headbolts!!!

Since I'm looking to rebuild anyway I figure why not just build it right. New pistons, rods, and ARP all around.

funky_monkey58;1670627 said:
When I played Rugby in highschool we nicknamed a kid on the team "big country", that guy was a total derper.

Welcome to SM! Read through some threads there is a wealth of information here.

-Sean

thanks, I'm already finding new things.

winsauce

they call me cotton jr
Sep 17, 2010
Dayton, OH
doh... i didnt tell you about the headbolds in time and the damage is done

this is the place for 7m rebuilds, read up, theres alot to learn... 7m is a fickel beast, make it happy and you will be too

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
Big Country;1670629 said:
Since I'm looking to rebuild anyway I figure why not just build it right. New pistons, rods, and ARP all around.

thanks, I'm already finding new things.
If you have any questions about specs on building your 7M feel free to pm me, I had a 600+HP 7M that I built awhile back.

mickgarvey

Jul 5, 2009
Mukilteo, Wa
winsauce;1670630 said:
doh... i didnt tell you about the headbolds in time and the damage is done

this is the place for 7m rebuilds, read up, theres alot to learn... 7m is a fickel beast, make it happy and you will be too

I did the retorque on my jdm engine.... no head gasket problems but the damn thing eats oil like none other... Guess I just had bad luck and got a dud

Big Country

Feb 4, 2011
Mt. Washington, Kentucky
Sorry it took so long but I finally got some pics, They're not the best but they serve thier purpose.
She's a little dirty but over all in good shape.
p1671131_1.jpg

p1671131_2.jpg

Here is the exhaust that I have on, Not sure of the brand.
p1671131_3.jpg

It's hard to tell in this pic but the interior is blue.
p1671131_4.jpg

Starting the tear down.
p1671131_5.jpg

The upgraded CT.
p1671131_6.jpg