Corkey's '91 MKIII Dream Machine

Corkey723

Aug 25, 2010
Johnstown, PA
Thanks. Mines parked too for winter. Dont have a garage so I cant do much with it. So it gets to sit outside under a cover. :icon_frow Who do you know from South Fork (what car do they have) I do Auto-X at WyoTech in Blairsville when they have the events there. Whats your buddy from out there drive?

Corkey723;1903225 said:
Thanks. Mines parked too for winter. Dont have a garage so I cant do much with it. So it gets to sit outside under a cover. :icon_frow Who do you know from South Fork (what car do they have) I do Auto-X at WyoTech in Blairsville when they have the events there. Whats your buddy from out there drive?

I have a garage but I'm using it as a place to work on my Corollas, the Supra just sits outside, no cover :/

My friend from South Fork has a 94 Sentra and a mid 90s Cummins Ram. I'll have to keep WyoTech in mind, we have one out here my way but its only twice a year, once in October and another time maybe around May? If I get coils on the Supra I might run it otherwise I have an AE86 that I'd like to autocross this year..

Corkey723

Aug 25, 2010
Johnstown, PA
Well we are always looking for people to run so if you are interested check out www.ahr-scca.org for next years schedule. We are working on the schedule now so it isn't up yet, and the website will be going through an overhaul soon. Last year we ran at WyoTech and the infield at Jennerstown Speedway.

I can't recall ever seeing your friends car around, and theres so many damn diesels around here its hard to keep track of. lol.

Last edited: