Coolent light randomly turns on?

HyRisk

Drifting since ∞
Sep 26, 2005
Yay Area
Yeah every time I take a turn at a decent pace my coolent light turns on. You know...that one light to the left that looks like a bird cage. What the heck is wrong with the car? I know i have enough coolent....im guessing somethings wrong with the sensor.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
mine does this too when i turn really hard to the left, so i just plan all my trips in right hand turns..

just kidding.. just add i bit more to the over flow tank and it wont happen..

TurboSupra7

Apr 9, 2005
Olathe, Kansas
That's just your nascar light, it comes on when you turn left. If it stays on for a while, that's how you know you are in a nascar race!
Sorry I'm kinda stonned.

N

NDBoost

my bird has left and wont return :( even after bribing it with the magical green juice :( Time to get a new bird i guess. Maybe a parrot or finch.

L

lanky189

it means pull over immediatly you're about to receive instructions for a top secret mission, shortly after which the mission instructions will self destruct. The mission instructions btw, also know as a head gasket.

HyRisk

Drifting since ∞
Sep 26, 2005
Yay Area
thanks for the the informative posts in the beginning...towards the end. all I have to say is post whores. Anyways, Im guessing I just fill up the overflow a little and my prob solved.

solid400

Apr 8, 2005
Atlanta GA
at first i thought it was a light telling me that there was a govener installed limiting my speed, it looked like a federal building to me, damn government keeping me down :3d_frown:

L

lanky189

HyRisk said:
thanks for the the informative posts in the beginning...towards the end. all I have to say is post whores. Anyways, Im guessing I just fill up the overflow a little and my prob solved.

well thanks for asking a question that's been asked a million times, that could just as easily been solved by using the search button....Post Whore.

Take note of the second search result.

HyRisk

Drifting since ∞
Sep 26, 2005
Yay Area
lanky189 said:
well thanks for asking a question that's been asked a million times, that could just as easily been solved by using the search button....Post Whore.

Take note of the second search result.

Yes, you know im a post whore all thanks to my 20 posts. :nono: Anyways, I always do a quick search to find out. This time nothing came out...on top of your post with the attached link. I clicked it...and it states "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." What did you type in so I could search for it myself.