confussing dash connector pins? missing?

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
went to driftmotion today, none of the cars were ready for wiring so my buddy may come up next weekend so i can use his swap as an example, and thanks dude!, do you know of anything else that isnt required??

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
I know of one thing I pulled out of my connectors there is a wire that come out of the OK monitor oil level computer.

It is the wire that does not go to the oil level sensor but there is another one it goes into the EFI connector then goes back out of it.
You could remove it and keep it a streight wire that doesnt clutter up your efi harness & connector.

Also if your car was automatic your MA70 you have to bypass the NSW switch it divides the power on your harness. there is a simple jumper you must add.

Also sometimes the headlight power wire doesnt match the mapping the red yellow wire or something some peoples headlights dont work right this is because between 88-89 there is a verry minor diffrence on I think the M1 connector but if you go by wire color codes matching its easy to spot!