complete shadow grey interior ?

ms0072

Apr 12, 2007
nj
I'd like to change over my interior to shadow grey . anyone have a guess as to what i'd have to pay to get a complete shadow grey interior in mint condition without the seats , carpet , and door inserts?

anyone know of one for sale in great condition ?

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
Not likely you would find anyone selling the shadow grey. Best luck would be to find a 91 or 92 with it already.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Poodles said:
without those parts it's just normal grey...
with the seats, carpet and door inserts? You need to look at them side by side then.. The WHOLE interior is a darker shade on the 91/92 shadow..

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
i agree circle gets the square

i have regular grey and tissimo has shadow grey and side by side its quite a bit darker. VERY noticable

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
TOMA70E said:
:icon_conf

What's there to be confused about? People change the color of their dash's all the time. I changed the color of my carpet and will freshen up my dash and center console later on. Everybody wants shadow grey so why pay a shitload of money when you get close to the same results for a few bucks and the time it takes to do it.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
gtsfirefighter said:
What's there to be confused about? People change the color of their dash's all the time. I changed the color of my carpet and will freshen up my dash and center console later on. Everybody wants shadow grey so why pay a shitload of money when you get close to the same results for a few bucks and the time it takes to do it.
pics of yours? Most painted interiors i've seen look very cheesy..

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
here's the interior of my Celica I dyed black (It's a MKII Supra dash installed in it). The cellphone camera makes the dash look a little bluish, but it's black. The doors were dyed over the vinyl, and the fabric.

Black%20Interior.JPG

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
Correct tissmo and reaper. Shadow gray interior is not the black leather seats that everyone thinks of All it consists of is a darker dash center console and other interior panels. my 91 has it however it has light grey seats door and rear seat panel inserts and a light gray glovebox lid. Black leather was an option (not sure about what year it came avalible or if it was just a 92 thing). I am currently in need of a new dash because the previous owners of my car though armor all was the shit.........its NOT!! now I have a crack in my dash :(. Thats ok my interior plan is kinda cool when I have the funds to allow for it.

Later
BJ

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
wow!! i had no idea people were willing to pay for that much for shadow grey interior. i have shadow grey in my 92 but i don't have leather it's just darker all over rather than the light grey.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
tissimo said:
pics of yours? Most painted interiors i've seen look very cheesy..

The carpet was very dirty and faded. I cleaned/vac'd and painted. When I take the dash out to replace the body harness, I'll paint it too. It has some discoloration to the top.
Before
p697551_1.jpg

After
p697551_2.jpg

I also painted the carpet in the door panels.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Whasian

CEO of HAS
Jun 12, 2007
Houston
www.myspace.com
The whole interior is different. Ken and I changed his from entire 88 brown interior to 91 shadow grey interior. And I have 89 grey and blue two-toned in my 88. And the pieces on my car that are grey are way lighter... Including: the kick panels, all the panels, the glove box, and the interior carpet. Everything is a dark shade of grey

Whasian

CEO of HAS
Jun 12, 2007
Houston
www.myspace.com
lilazni3uoy said:
got my complete interior for a whoppin less then 1 grand, and thats the best dam interior you will ever find to came out of a 92 with only 90k miles guy got rear ended and parted out his car

Wow, that's a lot. We got kens for about 300 dollars, and I haven't seen anyone with better interior.

Whasian

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
sure, it's darker, but you can get much the same effect with black leather door panels, ect...

it's not black like some people think...