Commissioned Salespersons:

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
How was your Christmas?

I just got my paystub today for Dec. 7 - Dec. 20. My base pay is 7.50 per hour; I averaged 16.28 per hour those two weeks :)

But if I wasn't flat broke and needing money I'd have told half those customers "Fuck you, you cuntrag motherfucker, gtfo of my store" [/rant]

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm pretty sure you would have lost about half of your customers if you'd said that.........:biglaugh:

What do you sell?

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Nice...you have potential then if you keep your thoughts to yourself :) lol

we were off and still got paid this whole week. (I love Dell)
Was nice - but I had to cover my bosses so am oncall and getting more pay :) More is always good...

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
90% of customers i get Say

"you're going out of business wheres the clearance items"

They don't even ask, they TELL ME!

Then i have to explain how circuit city only closed the stores that weren't making any money.. sheesh

Im doin pretty good though.
Im usually #1 in sales every day... Pulling in anywhere from 5,000-10,000 a day for the store.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^Bragger..............:biglaugh:

I'm sure DT could sell Holy wine to Satan.........:icon_bigg

Matt, honesty is always good.........except for those times when it isnt.........;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
toy fanatic78;1211063 said:
Only that your upset that you didn't get the commission for the one you bought for yourself.:sarcasm: :biglaugh:

I did get the employee discount from Ashley though............:biglaugh:

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Im an advisor at a Honda Dealer, but I get paid off of what the shop makes in labor, divided by labor rate, a multiplied by a certain amount, is my pay... its not good right now.

Granted were one of the best dealers around the area, were doing the best as far as profit, Im having to really eat it right now, making almost if not sometimes HALF of what i was making 2 1/2 months ago. I did get a nice Xmas Bonus though, and tax season is soon :)

Im getting better at money management though, and Serena is one amazing grocery shopper, I come home and see a full pantry, she shows me a receipt for $45.... O_O

Shes also doing well with helping me manage money better and telling me when its a bad idea to get something I dont need HAHAHA