Commercial or Residential-the best price

turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
Hey Everyone,

I want to start by saying, I am sure there are countless people on this forum that would vouch for me being honest and doing good business here on the forum. My wife has her own mortgage company and can do loans for commercial(any existing buildings just no new builds from ground up) and residential properties in almost all states.

My wife has been in the mortgage business for a few years and is now starting her own company through Colorado’s number one mortgage company.
The bottom line is that I can guarantee that if you have received a quote from someone else or have been pre-approved by someone, she can and will beat your other offers. Her business is strictly referral based and as we know the only way to generate referrals is by giving the absolute best pricing, rates and service. Because she started as a loan processor, she is very knowledgeable and can swiftly and seamlessly handle your loan. If you need, she can even close your loan before the holidays. If you know anyone who is possibly making a purchase or refinancing, have them take a look. (The best way for anyone to know they are getting the best pricing is to shop around) If she can't beat the price you already have…then you are getting one hell of a deal and that is truly what she wants for everyone. You have only to gain by contacting her for more information or for a quote.

www.clarionrates.com (You can find all of her contact info here)

She can handle both commercial and residential loans. Anything from a stated income loan for an auto shop…to purchasing or refinancing your home.

Again, when you're getting a loan your best bet is to shop around to ensure you get a good deal … and to use people that have been referred to you.
When internet companies shop for you they are just selling your personal information to any companies that want to buy it, some of which will only constantly harass you. (They don’t have to be knowingly reputable to buy your info) So just be prepared and remember you can find companies to compare by asking people you know “who they used” just don’t rely on one.

www.clarionrates.com- Denise is sure to give you a better offer

She started her own business in order to eliminate unnecessary fees and to give incredible business – the best pricing, rates and customer service = more referrals. There are a lot of shady and deceptive people out there such as a place in Denver that we came across. They were charging 5 times the amount that they should have charged on a residential loan and totally taking advantage of someone that didn't know better.

Truly being based on referrals the only way to create them is to show clients how everything works and give them the best pricing.

Please check out our site it is fully functional and can get many questions answered. And if you have any questions please just call and ask. She will give you as much or as little help and advise as you want.

Mods if there is a better place for this please let me know or move it. Thanks, Jeremy.

turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
Seriously folks, if you are making a purchase or just thinking about it you should contact her for a quote. You have absolutly no commitment. would you a buy a used car without shopping around?

If you haven't thought about it,you can often own a house for just a little more than what rent costs. Get a couple buddies to throw down some rent at your new house and they pay off your mortgage.

Or if you have been considering a business such as a garage or restaurant she can do that as well.