Coming to America

Gtstarga

May 1, 2006
Bristol. England
At the end of November I am going on holiday (vacation) to Kissemee, Florida. As some parts are slightly cheaper over there I was wondering if there are any good stores there that do parts for the Supra.

Don't know what I want to buy yet, but it is worth knowing I can go and look around and see if I can get some bargins or something a little differant.

Also any meets happening after the 18th/19th November as I may try come along and have a look.

Cheers

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
I would post this in the SouthEast section. May get more responses. Even if there isn't a meet I would imagine a few of the local guys would meet up with ya. I know us Louisville guys would. Hope you have good trip & a blast in the States. Nice looking Supra btw.

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
I've been to kissimmee before. Yeah, look it up in the sections area. I know orlando has meets all the time (which is like 15 minutes north of kissimmee) and I think there are a lot of supras in the area. Have a good time!

martyn&tara

supra addicts
Jun 6, 2005
Somerset. England
Gtstarga said:
At the end of November I am going on holiday (vacation) to Kissemee, Florida. As some parts are slightly cheaper over there I was wondering if there are any good stores there that do parts for the Supra.

Don't know what I want to buy yet, but it is worth knowing I can go and look around and see if I can get some bargins or something a little differant.

Also any meets happening after the 18th/19th November as I may try come along and have a look.

Cheers

Ehhhhhhhh Simon, Tara will prepare a list for you.lol

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
find yourself a privately operated postal box place where you can get packages delivered to and signed for.... just shop online and ship everything there.... ebay, horsepowerfreaks, etc.... bring lots of luggage and enjoy :)

before i moved to california that's what i did for my household stuff... got a postal box and bought a ton of stuff online (microwave, cordless phone, printer, pillows, you name it)... then i just picked it all up and didn't have to worry about anything :)

koulee

Oct 11, 2005
My only suggestion is to rent "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall.

Gtstarga

May 1, 2006
Bristol. England
Steve_N said:
I would post this in the SouthEast section.
Would a Mod be able to move this for me as was not sure what region to put it in!!!!!:1zhelp:

Hey I am English don't you know:icon_bigg

Forgot to look at Orlando, going to be spending a bit of time there, taking my nephew and neices to the parks....... Well thats my excuse!!!

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
check out titan motorports in orlando, thats where i get most of my stuff from. Talk to Sean, he will take care of you. You can check them out at titanmotorsports.com

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
yeah go check out TITAN........ even if you don't buy anything go look at the supras and mr2 in the shop :love: They have some heavily moded supras there!!!! Have fun!!!! If you want you could swing by this way.....its only 2 hours north of Orlando. Oh and we are actually planning a meet so if you are able to go, we would love to have you there! :icon_bigg

nice supra by the way :love:

Gtstarga

May 1, 2006
Bristol. England
black87turbo said:
yeah go check out TITAN........ even if you don't buy anything go look at the supras and mr2 in the shop :love: They have some heavily moded supras there!!!! Have fun!!!! If you want you could swing by this way.....its only 2 hours north of Orlando. Oh and we are actually planning a meet so if you are able to go, we would love to have you there! :icon_bigg

nice supra by the way :love:

Cool, I get lost with posts on this site LOL, so if there is one could some one let me know.

I think will definatly going to Titan:biglaugh: