Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Patriots

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
Im in for the colts even though they have a horrible history for always losing it in the playoffs. But Overall I would like to see Peyton finally get a ring.
I know we got a week but still get the vote in early to see what will happen

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Pats are the favored playoff team cause..well..its the fuckin playoffs and they seem to just kick the spirits out of good teams and MVP players.

I want the colts to win, but i think the pats will take it by 7.

turbowill3218

Jan 10, 2007
Hill AFB, UT
I've been a fan of the colts since I was younger too. I think the colts have a good chance since they'll be playing at home. Colts for the win!!!!!! My gators already pulled out titles in bball and football.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I would like to see Peyton win, but it won't happen. Tom Brady doesn't lose in the playoffs. He will carry the Patriots to a win by 14...............:evil2:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I must say I am amazed to have seen the Colts make it this far. After all this freaking hype on the news the past 5 years and people not getting that they will probably never win a superbowl... I want them to lose at home by no less than 40.

Dan Marino didn't get a ring, Peyton can go fudge himself.

I'm still kinda happy the pacers blow, however.

koulee

Oct 11, 2005
Colts beat the pats in the regular season once, they can do it in the post season too, especially in the playoffs. Pats and Chargers, what a game, so many over throws, under throws, and dropped balls.