Colts are choking.... omg!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
HAHAHAHA F*CK YOU MATT! YOU MADE THIS THREAD WITH HATERVISION ON YOUR MIND!!!! (choke.....what a surprise).

COLTS JUST BEAT THE PATRIOTS!!! :rofl: :rofl:

IT'S BEEN 38 YEARS TOO LONG SINCE COLTS HAVE BEEN TO THE SUPER BOWL....AND PEYTON DESERVES EVERY BIT OF THAT RING.

Miami - Here we m0ther fucking come!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I was hoping Peyton would win, but I just didn't see Tom Brady letting them win after having them down by 18. Mr. Manning, I owe you this.............:bowdown:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Hey, one season out of 5 Jeff, thats pretty good I guess. Now if they got all hyped up every year and did better than game 1, it wouldn't be so bad. Same w/ the Pacers, man I'm glad they blow atleast. Every morning on the news 'omg the colts are ftw' atleast they finally made it to the big dance. They win it, I'll let it all slide this time, they screw it up I will hate them 4ever.

Dolphins are still my team. Dan Marino didn't need a ring to lose 22lbs on the NutriSystem diet, so why does Peyton need one?

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
LOL.

Well I do have to respect you (and others) that have a favorite team, and STICK with them. There is nothing wrong with supporting another team (especially when you live in the state of the Hoosiers (COLTS) *eh hem*), but yeah...Patriots were favored to win the SB....We just beat them.

We can beat Chicago. :)

Here we come, Miami.

masterchief819

Apr 4, 2006
us
Um what the hell was that roughing the passer penalty in the last quarter? He like brushed some dust off mannings helmet and they called it roughing the passer lol...

o well was going for the pats but i guess manning deserves to win after all his attempts :p . He'll definitely win the superbowl too

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
he says that from that nextell comercial..
I hate him, he is just full of himself.

but when he loses, he has nothing but excuses....
he's prolly from Iowa...

Will

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
What kind of a reason is that to root for or against a team? You just can't get liberals to go away. Now we have to share wins in sports too....

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
willfish said:

he's prolly from Iowa...

Will

lmao, yeah. I kinda thought the same thing

Nick M said:
What kind of a reason is that to root for or against a team? You just can't get liberals to go away. Now we have to share wins in sports too....

Yeah. I mean look at how bad the Cowboys had to become.

But seriously. Making it the the SB and winning is gonna be 3 different things.

There was that other comercial too, something about some nerdy looking guy needing to be their coach, but he said he got fired for introducing them to rock'n'roll or something.

t87supra

Nov 21, 2006
Western MA
willfish said:

he's prolly from Iowa...

Will

Hell yea, I hope that pussy gets hit by a bus.