Colorado

CJE

Jun 15, 2006
Lakewood,Colorado
89turboguy said:
Hey, Im in conifer, about 15 mins outside of denver. My car is down right now but when i get it back i would like to join you guys in a meet if that would be alright.

sounds like a plan to me..

Feuerstoss

Nov 14, 2005
Colo. Springs, CO
Hm.... I may be interested in a meet as well. I may be keeping my GT-Four(does it count that I've got an MA70 turbo sitting in it?), but if I ever get a few extra bucks and some space, I want a MK3 to play with, too. :evil2:

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
CJE, where in littleton are you at? is your car black? cuz i just saw a black supra i hadnt seen before in littleton the other day. My car is down aswell, but soon we should definatly meet up, im getting sick of haveing to go to the ricer meets just to talk cars.

Feuerstoss

Nov 14, 2005
Colo. Springs, CO
jkbmkiii said:
Iam in castle rock about 30 min away!

Nice... heh. Doesn't seem to be many MK3 enthusiasts in the Springs, wierdly enough, even though I see 'em around from time to time. I did run into one guy last week who was in the midst of building what he hopes to be a 500whp setup on a 7M... I forget what exact turbo he was going to use, but he definately has one big enough for the job. :icon_evil:

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
hey does anyone know of a good machine shop in the Aurora/Denver area? I have my engine torn down to the block and all i need is to find a machine shop to mill the head and turn the crank. All help is appreciated thanks

Rico

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
PRpimp3o3 said:
hey does anyone know of a good machine shop in the Aurora/Denver area? I have my engine torn down to the block and all i need is to find a machine shop to mill the head and turn the crank. All help is appreciated thanks

Rico

Look for block shop or maybe its blocks are us.... starts wuth the word Block I know that I will see if I can find a recipt, Heads by paul is another good one to.

Last edited:

IIIfortheHills

Mar 30, 2006
Colorado foothills
PRpimp: I used Heads by Paul on my recient BHG repair and was very happy with their work. They're in Englewood.

Also for you Colorado guys I'm going to put in a plug for Champion Toyota/Jeff Watson out of Texas. They're unbeatable for oem toyota parts, beats the hell out of local dealership prices.

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
well since we are talking repair, i have to put this out there. NEVER, and i mean never go to All Japanese Engines and transmissions in thornton for any work you want done. i got my engine done there, price was good, but the work was shit, it took them 3 months to put a new engine and turbo in my soup and one month after i got it back, i had to take it back for oil leaks, exhaust leaks, and vaccum leaks. bad deal, so just a heads up.

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
ya i really need to get my mkIII running again due to the fact my mkII jus sunk a lifter.:cry: Maybe its a sign from above to my baby running again lol :biglaugh:

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
Anybody in colorado interested in purchasing a 88t(no motor /trans/wireing harness/ecu)
new paint, blue int, 89+ wing / trimm and tails/clear corners .. Car has new drilled rotors and brake pads also ???? I will put the stock sawblades on the car un less you want the wheels and tires.....LMK I have no problems keeping it but if I could sell it in colorado I would let her go .... Motor has 20 k on it I just need to do a few things to it, and has a good trans/clutch all options depending on what you want!

Car ran great untill I started pulling it apart!

Roller with sawblades 1500.00

View attachment 8678

Last edited:

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
hey guys, i am going to be bringing my car down to a car meet at sonic tonight at like 7:00. if anyones in the area and wants to stop by that would be cool. Id like to meet some of you and check out your cars. Its at the sonic off of Ken Carl and C-470. let me know if you are gunna show, or just show up if you want.