Colorado National Speedway August 8th Drift event

TripleC

Dec 2, 2009
FO CO
To my Fellow Supramanians... Please Join us August 8th at Colorado National Speedway to Enjoy a Full Day at the Track. We will be having open Drifting for all classes of cars that would like to come Kill some Tires with the Worst of Us..haha. Really If you havnt been to a Drift event Please take the time and come out to this Free to watch event. If you Like to feel Corners Then you will Love it at 70MPH sideways on the bank. Trust me If you need an example come catch a ride with me in my Supra, It will most likely be somthing you never forget.

Date: August 7th Night Demo/ Car Show, August 8th Track event
Cost: $80 – Includes Lunch send paypal to kasey@triplecrownsports.com
Minimum # of Drivers: 20, Maximum = 28Ride Alongs:$5
Schedule: Gates open 8 AM, 8:35 AM (Drivers Meeting),8:50- 9 AM (Start Driving),12-1 PM Lunch(no Stop in Drifting, food will be given out) 3 – 3:30 PM (Last laps), 3:30 - 4:00 Tandem Cage Matches 4:10 off the Track
Car Show / Demo: a person named Teresa (sidekick)Will be handleing the Saturday Night Festivities. Let us know if you want to be a part of the Drift Demo and or Show.
Refund Policy: No refund past August 4th, Rain out –- if the track kicks us out you will receive a full refund for your entry fee or you can push the value forward to the next scheduled event.
Mechanical Failure – No refund. Work Related – Negotiable (based around crappy boss decisions – plus there must be adequate documentation (i.e. – email from said boss)). Other issues will be dealt with personally.

No Entrance Fee for Spectators

I would like to invite all drivers to join us at Colorado National Speedway on August 8th 2010.
The event will be an “Open lap / Competition event” based around scoring/Judging from the event drivers (or Celebrity Judges). The event will never break the original driver order or rotation. The Top 16 Drivers will automatically be placed into Competition (1PM) and drive and compete in the order they were originally placed at the start of the day.
Track Setup – Just like Formula D = The Gauntlet
Top 16 Advance to Single Elimination Finish

TripleC

Dec 2, 2009
FO CO
Just broke my subframe again. looks like i will get the welder out and butter it up.

Last edited:

TripleC

Dec 2, 2009
FO CO
Broken Subframe A&.jpg
Broken Subframe A&.jpg
Broken Subframe A&.jpg
Here are some better pics of the Devistation... It has all been fixed (thank you MIG for all your help)