coil pack wiring??

Zer0Suvivers

Apr 25, 2009
California
ok ive been having some issues and. i bought a new maf. installed it.. i got new spark plugs and a coolant temp sensor. it would start before i changed all of it. and at least idle.. but i couldnt rev it without it trying to choke out.. the engine codes were the maf, temp sensor and the O2. so i changed everything except for that. but while doing all that. the coil wires broke out from the connector. so i connected them with butt connectors. and.. well i havent had time to check for vaccume leaks it got dark before i could do anything...

but anyways. im hoping someone could help me out.!! and thanx in advance

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Please organize your information better, it's very jumbled and hard to understand. Please use this template to re-write the information so it's easy to interpret:

1-Original problem (include any mods that were done)
2-Codes in computer
3-Diagnostic tests done
4-Results or testing
5-What repairs were performed/ which parts were replaced
6-Was the original problem fixed
7-Any new problems, codes, new info

Remember: you are asking for help, so make it easy for others to help you! The better the info you give, the faster others can help you fix the problem(s)!

Zer0Suvivers

Apr 25, 2009
California
ok. sorry. heres what started it. i got the car and it had a bad oil leak.. i found out that it was the front main seal. but by then the oil had destroyed a few things, and caused a bunch of wiring to start to break...

so after i fixed the oil leak.. the car would start and idle rough. but i couldnt rev it at all without it choking and almost dying..

the codes the ecu gave me were; MAF, coolant temp sensor, and the o2 sensor.

the o2 sensor had 2 broken wires to its expected.. the coolant temp sensor was also broken out of its housing. and the MAF had been coated in oil.. so it was expected to go out..

my cmp has some issues, but i figured out what wires belong where. and got it started again.. but no idea if its working properly..

now.. i replaced the MAF. the coolant temp sensor.. spark plugs and wires..

but while changing the wires and plugs. some wires broke on the coil pack.. so im looking for what wires from the coil match to what wires on the harness..

And of course any incite on what could be wrong besides the obvious...

and sorry for the jumbled intro messege

Zer0Suvivers

Apr 25, 2009
California
oh and as for mods.. its got a tial bov... not sure what size. but i guess it doesnt matter.. and a full 3inch exhaust. straightpiped.. but thats it.