Clutch Issue

fonz87

89 Turbo!!!!
Nov 17, 2007
Streamwood, IL
I had a mild rebuild done on my car recently along with a new clutch OEM, OEM PP, bearings and OEM Resurfaced Flywheel done on my supra. Last Sunday, Me and my friends went to cruise downtown and i took my car to 140 on the highway. Since the Rebuild and New clutch, i have put about 1000 miles on it. After the 140 pull, i noticed the clutch started slipping when i try to do a small pull in 4th gear and it slipped here and there the whole night when i try to do a pull. My question is, anyone had issues like this ?? I have been driving a little rough here and there after the rebuild, i m assuming that i havent probably didn't do a proper break in the clutch. I took the car out for a long drive today (1.5 or so hours) and i did a pull and it sounded like it was slipping and holding at the same time and it didn't slip earlier in the day after 10 or 15 min of driving. I m planning driving another 1000 miles and try not to take over 3k and avoid boost much as possible to see if that helps. Any Suggestions would be great. thanks.