Clifford alarm questions- no start related.

seoul4korea

Nov 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
www.supraforums.com
A friend of mine and I worked on getting the alarm installed on my 91 sup. He has done quite a few alarm installs and we finished MOST of it and then his city lost power.
The alarm system is a Clifford avantgaurd 5.1 and MOST of everything is installed. The only wire I haven't soldered in yet was the tach signal wire (which I was hoping I could use the signal wire that goes into the ecu, note I have a 1J swap as well) other then that one wire I have everything else soldered up and all the sensors are in. That morning the only wires I needed to finish up where the lock, unlock, disarm, lights, parking brake switch, brake, and the rpm wire. For some reason after everthing was soldered up the car won't start.

I have power to everthing and it does't seem like the battery is drained, I plan on rechecking some fuses and then checking my wiring but i'm pretty sure I did it right. The remote will lock and unlock and arm the alarm and I tested out the system for the triggers and such but I hear this crazy clicking from the dash area, could this be related to the issue as to why it won't start? I'll also try and make sure the factory alarm isn't trying anything crazy (Even though I have the disarm wire hooked up).
I just wish I could figure out what could be causing it not to start, it was running the day before.....

Does anyone have an ideas?