Clarksville get-together 9-23-12 @noon

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Hey guys and gals, if anyone is rather local here to Clarksville and would like to have a get-together on the 23rd, I have plenty of parking here at my place, and if we have more then 1 or 2 people show up then I would gladly fire up the bbq. Going to get a few other types of cars here as well. We had a car club going here this past spring but since it was only 2 weeks new, a few of the people decided to not want to pay any monthly dues and help the club out and walked. So we cut it off. Well, I will be talking to a few local guys here, and see if they are interested, and possibly get a small group together.

Sunday is going to be $5 per head to help the wife and I cover the cost of food. If you want to bring a dish or something like that feel free and let us know so that we can plan accordingly. If we get enough people to show up and pay, I might be able to talk the wife into letting me cook my brown sugar ribs.....DAMN GOOD!

Here is the info

Jimmy Wittenmyer
931-249-5018
2033 Laura Dr
Clarksville TN

I am not looking for maybes with this. If you can't show up then please don't bother getting interested. We are going to purchase the food and stuff Saturday afternoon once we have a confirmed number of people.
Just copy and paste below if you are coming for sure and how many you will be bringing. We have a small swing set in the back. I have a 6 and 3 year old girls. Just please remember that if you bring kids, they are yours.....so watch them. lol. We did this once before and my wife ended up babysitting because people didn't feel like watching their own kids. Reason for car type is so I know how to work the parking. I have space for about 9 in the driveway and a few on street. Please join us, and hopefully we can geta nice friendly group together and maybe make this a monthly thing.

Name, car, total coming, type of dish or cash

1. Jimmy, 4, hosting/ cooking
2. John, Supra, 2, hosting/ cooking
3. Erich, 240SX, 2, cash

iruyle

Jul 17, 2012
lawrenceville, ga
Heya, Jimmy.
Wish I could make it up but I have to work a trade show in ATL this weekend. Tell John hey for me (and see if he's got a burgundy speaker grille. ;) )