Clarksville area

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Hey guys and gals, I will be returning home just before the 4th of July from contracting overseas and am inviting anyone local or those that want to make a trip to a bbq and Supra gathering that weekend (6th or 7th). I should be finished swaping out what I need to swap out on my Supra by then so after a good cookout I can have the inlaws watch the kids and we can all go out cruising near the river or where ever. Let me know who all is interested. I would just ask for a donation to help pay for the food. Say $5 a head should cover it. Hot dogs, hamburgers, sodas, chips.....all that good stuff. I have tons of parking space. Probably 9 and then a few in the road if needed. Let me know if you want to join. I know there is at least one other coming from Ashland City. So I guess I will start it off. Just put your name and area coming from so I have an idea.

1. Me - Clarksville
2. fasttrac64 - Ashland City

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Not my fault you live that far away. Move closer so you won't have to say that kind of stuff next time. lol. Ivan made a trip from GA..... Can't remember his SN but he came over to visit..... so no excuses.

Scooter7M

Apr 16, 2013
Hopkinsville, KY
By the way I'm driving the supra again. Gotta pull the radiator support out about 1/4 of an inch before I can put the nose back on. But I'm driving it again and that's what matters.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Good! Glad to hear that it is out and on the road again! Once I get home, after I rebuild the basement, I will be replacing a ton of stuff on the supra so....It will be done in about 2 days ( after I get home of course )