CL...

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/car/370447481.html

I have an 87' fast & furious. This is ONE of a kind and VERY rare! Asking $25000 will take no less than 1500 FIRM.. specs-298,XXX Miles on the Original Motor, Head Gasket, exhaust (rusting a little bit.. just needs a chrome cover), Walmart sport pedal covers makes this car perfect for a collectors sport car collection! Also has new aftermarket Pen15 Shiftknob (not installed). Has new radiator (not installed) the one in car is good, new alternator and belt, new water pump. Have 24" spinners for it, for original asking price will throw in free, good condition except with man juice stains on seats, almost excellent Interior (except man sauce), Good condition On the Exterior (Blue) with minor damage on the front bumper and a small dent on the passenger side roof,and of course some scratches. It runs great except when it doesn't, no power steering. quad turbo... located in shelton, wa. you can email me at torkster05@hotmail.com. First come first serve and would like to deal with cash/penis in hand, only trades are (Drift Cars) 240, AE86, fc, rx7, hand jobs. Butt Sex ONLY

discuss...