chicago here

mx83gte

Sep 27, 2009
chicago illinois
img240..jpgimg109..jpgimg061..jpgimg218..jpgimg132..jpg

Hi from chi town running an 88 targa turbo, cx 61 series turbo , 3" race elbow, ported / polished head , arp studs, hks mhg , 2 1/2 ic piping, na cams , bov to atmosphe, and an 89 cressida with a gte set up, i do work @ my shop ironically close to Toyota park

pocketkiriyama

Jan 31, 2009
Illinois
Wow more Chicagoans to the fray. Moy I'll probably be seeing you soon as my Supra is all wired up.....now just need to find a suitable tuner.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
pocketkiriyama;1555056 said:
Wow more Chicagoans to the fray. Moy I'll probably be seeing you soon as my Supra is all wired up.....now just need to find a suitable tuner.

what are you using to tune with? I'd recommend either Sound Performance or Innovative Turbo Works. ITW is a relatively newer shop, but the owner has been tuning for quite a while, and has over 5 years experience with the AEM EMS. You may know his Anthracite MK4 with the 5.5" exhaust hah. He tuned that himself, made over 1000whp on a conservative tune

pocketkiriyama

Jan 31, 2009
Illinois
Moy;1555416 said:
what are you using to tune with? I'd recommend either Sound Performance or Innovative Turbo Works. ITW is a relatively newer shop, but the owner has been tuning for quite a while, and has over 5 years experience with the AEM EMS. You may know his Anthracite MK4 with the 5.5" exhaust hah. He tuned that himself, made over 1000whp on a conservative tune

Well I'm trying to find a tuner that give's me a good price. It's already tuned for 10psi but since I put bigger injectors I now can boost at may desired range. I'm running an electromotive tec3 at the moment. I can do some of the minor part but since I need a dyno anyway I still need to put it in a tuning shop.