check out the interior!

S

Sportrods

Not bad! A little white for my tastes, but it does look pretty tastefully done.

S

supra

but ya... it will B hard to keep clean soo idk how that will work..... should i get some racing seats? what color... 2 tone or what. And should i get a red or black carpet. And a million ppl told me tha ti will have a glare on my windshield like hell so what can i do to prevent that but keep the white dash. 5% tint all the way around? would that help? and as u see the wheels on there R garbage. What wheels go on that? The car is pearl white with the gunmetal trim. HEPL ME OUT... THX!

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
Hmm, I really like the doors and the dash. My only problem would be the black steering wheel... I don't know what it is about it, but it just doesn't seem to fit in with the bright interior. Other then that, it really looks awesome!! :thumbup:

S

supra

i used kyrlon fusion on all the plastic and the center console, door panels and seats. were all refabricated but the white on everything and seats dint match so i went with some vinyl duplicolor on the door panels and seats. Will a TRD steering wheel fit, Sparco, momo?

kntmikado

Rage Your Dream...
Apr 2, 2005
East Troy, WI 53120
Holy god, that's a lot of white.

<< You're either very brave, very diligent, or very stupid. I DO NOT want to think about trying to keep the interior of that car clean and bright for anything longer than a month or two. >< Even that much will give me nightmares, I'm sure.

Even so, it looks good and you get a thumbs up from me.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
not how i would do mine, but looks good, and you gotta apriciate the work that obviously went into making it what it is. it would take 2 days for me to mess everything up :eek:

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
if you do a little more work it will look good in my opinion...but the whole keeping it clean comes into play

and for the love of god i hope you do the sogi shift mod....i cant stand stock shifters with those knobs

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Kind of a late reply, but seriously, don't worry so much about what others think... do what you like. Let's face it, ain't none of us gonna be driving it around. 'Cuz like I've said 100 times, if I listened to everyone else my 82 would probably be red or super deep red...

But hey, I do like it, but the outside needs something red... but it looks like you're far from done.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Yeah, eventually you start to care, less and less about what people think. I got so much crap for buying all the crazy rare parts for lots of money, instead of buying a motor, but really... I don't care. I'm doing what I wan't, and thats the most important thing.