check it out NC/SC

JNasty

i drive fast cars (supra)
Jun 25, 2005
Jacksonville fl
anyone that is in the north and south carolina area there is a local car club/forum that is pretty cool and plans alot of meets including a monthly meet that i though i would represent and tell you guys about. it is NOT a supra club so if your too good to hang out with people that arnt supra drivers dont bother... there are alot of people and cars in the club, one of my friends that is a owner of the club drives a fd rx7 with a built 383 in it and the other owner has a nice is300. but the site is wncrides.com so if your interested in it check it out and look me up im the same screen name there..

Last edited:

JNasty

i drive fast cars (supra)
Jun 25, 2005
Jacksonville fl
they meet all the time in different places like yesterday we did a car show at a local high school as a charity event to help the boosters but we are generated out of asheville nc. you should check it out ( wncrides.com ) just register and come on out.. either next month or the following month they are planning a camping trip type thing and there is a monthly meet coming up on the 21st kinda like a cook out type deal. there are a few smart asses lol but thats anywhere you go.. im jnasty on there too so just shoot me a message when you register. im going to see if we can get something going for import alliance and have a meet where we all drive down to that and check it out... if you want bro shoot me a private message and ill give you my number where you wont feel like you dont know anyone there lol. but dont feel bad cause there are so many members that there are new faces every time we all meet up...