cheap airline tickets to europe?

sweaver

Oct 13, 2010
ny
ok the wife the kids (9,6,3 year olds) and i have been looking into round trip flights to europe, antwerp belgium. to visit an exchange student we took in last year. we prolly would be flying into london, paris, or brussels. we have been looking for sometime now for flights either in summer or recently early spring vacation which to my surprise was cheaper (i thought the further off you booked the cheaper it would be) so wife and kids will be out of school. lowest cost tickets to date are around $1ooo each round trip any website recomendations would be appriecated from those of you that do more traveling than I.
thanks
steven

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
That's about as cheap as they come, sorry. Just bought the fiancee's ticket and it was 649 euro, so yea tickets aren't cheap.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
sweaver;1653818 said:
ahhh yes hence the "?" thanks

I used travelocity to find my tickets when I go over there so, maybe that helps a little, but like I said expect to pay no less than a grand.

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
Yeah $1,000 and up per ticket is what your going to be paying.. it is expensive but totally worth the experience and memories