Chaser 1j, harness and ecu into supra

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Can I put a chaser motor set into my supra.
I searched all last night on and off of the fourms and really havn't found much. I PM'ed Dr tweak and he hasnt gotten back to me yet. I am sure he will soon.

Right now I have the motor, ecu and harness. I read that two of the ECU plugs are on the chaser body harness how do I get around this? Is there a how to thread like the soarer one? Who all has a chaser 1j in their supra's. I know that there has to be at least a few. Thank you for your help.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
yes you can do it! any wiring help dr tweak has a workaround for.. all the plugs etc, not that its going to be cheap or anything ;)

Feb 28, 2008
North Babylon, New York
i have a chaser harness and ecu in my 89 mkiii its works just fine dr tweak did my harness haven't really had any problems with it it was an auto harness the only thing my tems system it works the way it should except for when i go full throttle which i think is because the harness is from a chaser and i believe they didnt come wit tems but it can be done no real problems good luck hit me up if you have nemore question about it

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Thanks Wolf. Do you have trac hooked up? I planned on just removing the butterfly in the TB. Does the ecu retard anything when traction is lost? I think DR Tweak is on vacation so I will wait. I have found a bit of help for the Cressida guys and a local guy with a JZX set up offed to help a bit. I am sure I can do this I just need a little advice is all so thanks.

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
i have a jzz30 ecu in my 89 I wired it myself in 90+hours. So what ever dr tweak wants to do it I would gladly pay.