charlotte n.c.

SupraN/Asty

N/A-Built T(slowly)
Feb 6, 2007
Greensboro
ginglesturbo;931778 said:
wassup people any time yall wanna go cruisin just let me know cause im down and i got a couple friends with mr2s that can keep up too

Exactly where are you "down" at? and what year MR2's

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Just moved to Mooresville recently. I was in Greensboro last Saturday and might be headed to Charlotte tomorrow night.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I didn't live there, just went to some parties with a friend for the night. I live in Mooresville and graduate NTI in August actually.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
There's a kid in my class with a 2J SC300. Forget his name, but he's a big kid, like 6'4".
And another kid named Justin but I forget his last name. He might be coming over to my house, or to Charlotte with me tomorrow for a party, I'll find out.

SupraN/Asty

N/A-Built T(slowly)
Feb 6, 2007
Greensboro
Yeah that big goofy kid fucked up the 2J in that SC. He hooked up the wastegate wrong. I was around when the original owner built it, then Eric got ahold of it.
Justin is my rep. he gave me the recomendation to get into NTI

ginglesturbo

Boost Nazi
Dec 1, 2007
Charlotte N.C.
nti sounds fun how much are classses? indian trail isnt that far from you guys just take 77 to 485 and we can meet up ....my cars not runnin too well right now but its ok to go cruisin just not hualin ass right now. well at least till i get some new plugs my friend with the fast mr2 that runs also has a realy nice sc300 no turbo but its still cool . anytime yall wanna meet up nd hang out im down..

SupraN/Asty

N/A-Built T(slowly)
Feb 6, 2007
Greensboro
ginglesturbo;932067 said:
nti sounds fun how much are classses? indian trail isnt that far from you guys just take 77 to 485 and we can meet up ....my cars not runnin too well right now but its ok to go cruisin just not hualin ass right now. well at least till i get some new plugs my friend with the fast mr2 that runs also has a realy nice sc300 no turbo but its still cool . anytime yall wanna meet up nd hang out im down..

35,000 dollars for 75 weeks. There are different classes you can take but its not cheep. It is worth it though. I will hit you up next time I am down there.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I've done Core auto(around 24k), Ford Fact(around 6k), and NTI(6k), totalled about 36k. But these were the prices as of early 06. I hear just the auto classes alone are around 30k at my old school.

pred

Jul 29, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Im in South Charlotte. I saw your red mk3 on craigslist here advertised in fact I think I asked you about exhaust on it. Anyways.. I go cruisin with my brother and his friends who have wrx's and my bro who has a 03 corolla s. Lemme know if you all settle for a meet or anything and maybe I can make it. Work schedule is hectic most times. Few decent looking mk2 Mr2s in south charlotte.. but they won't give me the time of day.

-Evan