CF Stout/custom hoods soon available for the mk3!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
please stop chiming in with "other hood" designs people. this thread is stout specific and thats IT!

yes can be made in fiberglass as well. but first we will pump out a batch of 15 or so for the CF GB. the price WILL GO UP after the GB.

stay tuned.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
SupraNick said:
please stop chiming in with "other hood" designs people. this thread is stout specific and thats IT!

my bad, I thought the title stout/custom hoods left it open to other suggestions. sorry :)

clifftrail

Jun 19, 2005
Abq
How about......

Just kidding, I love the hood but I didn't see a GB for it yet. I'll be in for one when it gets worked out.

Supraboostin

7m power
Mar 30, 2005
MIAMI
goliath said:
Will a group buy be done in fiberglass? Will the price point be less since the cost of material is less?
WTF,he said this is for carbon fiber and you people keep askin this FG questions

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
MA717MGTE said:
hahaha OT supraboostin are those Sub enclosure ports?

The more I see those ports the more they grow on me :) I am really starting to like them!! Supraboostin - I am converted!

On topic - I have decided to get one of the CF hoods when he is ready to sell them. That should look great on a black supra. GOOD JOB!

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
catback said:
i would buy tanya's design in a heartbeat:love:
the stout... not so much + i've only ever seen it in those same pics.

I agree 1000% tanya's hood design is great. I would like to see that one built, I would get that one. I think its going to be a photoshop hood for a while tho :(

MA717MGTE

boostaholic
Apr 2, 2005
Bristol VA
SupraNick said:
GB thread for Stout hoods will hopefully be up by tonite but waiting on MOD approval!! :)

dont recall it being awnsered supranick, but what about hood shocks, how would they work with the hood?

keo

Apr 2, 2005
RI
whats the time frame for other designs of hoods coming out, after the stout design.

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
keo said:
whats the time frame for other designs of hoods coming out, after the stout design.

there wont be "other designs" since we got a hold of the real deal. if we couldnt get the Stout then we were gonna go custom.

maybe in the future. but for now stout or nothin. :)

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
The hood makes the mkiii, i would have settled for a stout, UNTIL i seen tanya's wow, I'm definatly holding out til someone makes that! its beautiful. way to go tanya, you just lost them a sale lol But keep that design pic you have and keep pressuring eveyone to make it til someone does! please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.