Centralia may 16

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Dont follow marc if there all leaves on the road, youll be wearing them as grill decorations. Although seeing them shoot up into the air was a pretty neato sight

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I'd probably just call you when we get close to a designated location on the freeway. You can wait at some spot just before the ramp that lets you get on the freeway, maybe parked on the side of the road or in a parking lot. You will get on the freeway in front of us and slow down a little til we catch up (drive like a grandma and do 5 under the speed limit). Simplest way I know.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I swear Corvallis OR is the supra capitol of the world. Im sure someone eles will be going up from there.

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
the population to supra ratio is definitely pretty solid. Or at least it was at one point... I dont think facime still has his mk2. not sure tho... itll hopefully be me in mk3 and my friend in his 7m mk2 coming up, that is if he gets his bhg fixed by then...

Michael764

bump!!!!!!!!!!!! just over two weeks

i'm reminding the outlets that we will be there so dont meake me look bad and not show!

just a meet and greet, no need to break anything or be worried about how your car looks. just show up.

supraguy31

May 10, 2005
Pembroke, NC
1992supraman;1298112 said:
the population to supra ratio is definitely pretty solid. Or at least it was at one point... I dont think facime still has his mk2. not sure tho... itll hopefully be me in mk3 and my friend in his 7m mk2 coming up, that is if he gets his bhg fixed by then...

Should be alot of fun. Just a meet and greet if nothing else. Im sure a little BS talking will happen but thats the fun about meets.

Tell him to get that DAM BHG fixed. Dont have an Excuse that I couldnt drive a 7M because of a BHG. Fix it, Torque it and drive it.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
I will be there. I put my summer rims on A set of 17 Enkei RP01's with Falken Azenis rt615
I had to have the rears shaved because of a dumb ass move. So yeah no rain or else I will have to switch back. I also got my HKS Super Dragger bolted up and the weirdest thing my boost jumped from 10 to 13 psi. Man old exhaust must have be a serious restriction

Michael764

supraguy31;1306944 said:
Should be alot of fun. Just a meet and greet if nothing else. Im sure a little BS talking will happen but thats the fun about meets.

Tell him to get that DAM BHG fixed. Dont have an Excuse that I couldnt drive a 7M because of a BHG. Fix it, Torque it and drive it.

here we go,:evil2: just dont be jerks near the meet. we really lie this spot and dont want to be icked or told not to come back.:icon_bigg

but i wouldn't mind seeing some action:naughty:

supraguy31

May 10, 2005
Pembroke, NC
Michael764;1307078 said:
here we go,:evil2: just dont be jerks near the meet. we really lie this spot and dont want to be icked or told not to come back.:icon_bigg

but i wouldn't mind seeing some action:naughty:

No racing or anything, Just BS talking like alot of us do....

Michael764

k is kinda broken, careful about posting that stuff is all. i know your not too into street racing, and that crap. but consider this a warning for all of you. no bs racing of burn outs, none of that crap near the meet. some of you are coming from really far, dont get us kicked out of un-welcome for next year.