***Centralia M&G - Springtime is coming - May 22nd***

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
^It's a little up in the air still; but, in our crew there's talk of heading over to the I-90/I-5 Junction to meet up with anyone coming from the north. Right now there are 4 definite's and two more possible's.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
well right now it me myself and I. So that should be an easy meet up. Lets keep in touch and get this straightened out

tsupranami

Drain Bamaged
Mar 11, 2006
Eastern WA
We are planning to roll over with Kenny and the rest of the KPR crew, or at least meet up in SeaTac area with everyone for the trip down I-5.

Hey Kenny, you don't go through Crackima to get over there do you? If you, or anyone else, wanted to go by way of Vantage, we could meet at my place before we roll out. LMK...

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Jayhall;1566297 said:
well right now it me myself and I. So that should be an easy meet up. Lets keep in touch and get this straightened out

Sounds good. My cell# 509.528.3951

tsupranami;1566350 said:
We are planning to roll over with Kenny and the rest of the KPR crew, or at least meet up in SeaTac area with everyone for the trip down I-5.

Hey Kenny, you don't go through Crackima to get over there do you? If you, or anyone else, wanted to go by way of Vantage, we could meet at my place before we roll out. LMK...

I'm sure we'd all be game for the Vantage HWY route. Which makes your place an ideal place to meet and easier to meet up with the Spokompton Crew.

You need to work on getting Mike to go. Between the two of us, he doesn't have a choice! :)

Here's who we have so far:
Rob & Ann
James
Randy
Mike(?)
Kenny

Last edited:

TurboToy-R

Apr 30, 2007
Duncan BC
Heya, I might be able to come from the Island, I feel like going on a random road trip :) Jayhall, when are you heading down from Surrey? might be able to meet up with you and travel together.

Give my cell a ring: 250-709-7215

John

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
Portland/Vancouver Area peeps - Remember...we're meeting at the Gee Creek Rest area (Exit 11 just north of Vancouver on I-5) and plan on leaving at 10:30am to drive north. If you want to caravan, be there!

SRZMK3

is there a definate landmark that the seattle/seatac/people are meeting at? i dont want to miss the morning caravan cruise....

how about we all agree to meet at the federalway commons mall/seatac mall at 10am , that wold make less confusion of where we are going and not waste our time being lost.....

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Well I have made much progress in the last couple of weeks, but still not sure if its gonna happen by sat morning... but I live only 15 minutes from there, so I will be there in the Suburban if nothing else... but if all goes perfect and I can get away from work Thurs/Fri just might get there....

Motor/Tranny are now in, inside is complete... still have to cut n fit IC piping in, route cold air intake, oil cooler is in, but still need to mount filter relocation/thermo once IC is in so I know where it will fit... harness still needs to be wrapped and have to re-do some of the connectors where wire insulation is cracking... FPR, PS pump reservoir (not sure where it is going yet) and my aftermarket alarm system as it is my door release system since doors handles have been shaved... yeah seems like a lot huh :ugh: oh then assuming it starts the first time, I need to create a base line map for my Neo and put the fenders, bumper and hood back on...

yeah well it could happen if all goes great... but I wouldn't bet too much money on it :nono:

So I will see you all there regardless, but might be in the Fam Mobile... it will be cool to meet some fellow addicts, Kenny is only person I have met on here so far (looking fwd to seeing you and that nice machine again :cool:)

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Well............I got my lip on. It's not painted; but, it's on!! :D

gottadiesel;1568142 said:
Kenny is only person I have met on here so far (looking fwd to seeing you and that nice machine again :cool:)

Thanks Charles. I'm hoping to see you're ride there too. I know...it's a long shot; but, all it needs is to run. Fenders and such are optional! :biglaugh:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
TurboToy-R;1567334 said:
Heya, I might be able to come from the Island, I feel like going on a random road trip :) Jayhall, when are you heading down from Surrey? might be able to meet up with you and travel together.

Give my cell a ring: 250-709-7215

John

Ive got a thread in the Canadian section. The plan is to leave Surrey at 7am. Right now it looks like Dave and myself, and we've both got nexus so we were thinking about heading out a little later. But it is a long weekend so the boarder might be a zoo. Definatly come on out though, we'll figure it out. Kenny Im going to give you a call tomorrow night when Ive got the best idea of what our plan is for the morning.

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
anyone in the tacoma area we are meeting in the usual spot between 10:30-10:45. plan on heading south by 11 just so everyone knows. anyone coming from the north can stop by for the caravan.

this is the 56th st. exit for the tacoma mall. we will be in the parking lot just off the freeway.

NOTE: the first entrance is steep and you will drag your front bumper. just go down and turn in the next street.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
good turnout today. i cant believe how many mkii's showed up! hope everyone had as much fun as i did. i will try and get some pics up soon...

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Our drive from the East side was great. We had a pretty good head wind; but, it was partly cloudy and no rain! Not until we hit the pass anyway...

All in all it was a great meet! LOT's of cars and it was nice to see everyone again!

Here are a few pics. I have many more and will post them later...

Here's a last minute strut swap from my parts car to James' car. Nothing like last minute fixes! :biglaugh:

p1570474_1.jpg

p1570474_2.jpg

Here's a shot at the meet spot just prior to departure.

p1570474_3.jpg

A shot of James in my rearview.

p1570474_4.jpg

Here's our first photo op spot. I must say...we represent the East side in a REALLY GOOD WAY!! :)

p1570474_5.jpg

Rob cruising by...

p1570474_6.jpg

James cruising by...

p1570474_7.jpg

Us owning the road!

p1570474_8.jpg

And a rainy shot...

p1570474_9.jpg

Last edited:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Here we are waiting for part of the north crew to arrive...

p1570571_1.jpg

And they made it! :)

p1570571_2.jpg

p1570571_3.jpg

p1570571_4.jpg

Some random highway shots...

p1570571_5.jpg

p1570571_6.jpg

p1570571_7.jpg

p1570571_8.jpg

p1570571_9.jpg

p1570571_10.jpg

And some homeward shots...

This first one is Rob risking it all to get a few good shots. :D

p1570571_11.jpg

p1570571_12.jpg

p1570571_13.jpg

p1570571_14.jpg

That's all I got folks... Hopefully someone took pictures at the meet because I didn't. :(

Last edited:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Here are some noteworthy events from our trip.

-One of James' windshield wiper blades blew off in the wind. He didn't notice it was gone until it started raining and he turned on the wipers. I'm sure he had the "Deer in headlights" look on his face when the rain didn't get wiped off. :biglaugh:

-At the gas station where we met up with the "North" crew, there was a Dodge Cummins that had been HIGHLY modified. It was equipped with Twin Turbo's and was running 58 psi of boost. Hopefully someone got a shot of that beast!

-On our way to Centralia, GrimJack got cut off by a boosted "Fast and the Furious" riced out 350z. Then when the highway opened up a bit I ran him down. The first pull, I was in 4th and he walked me. The second time I started in 3rd and returned the favor. In a bigger way of course. :D

-GrimJack acquired a new nickname while at the meet. "Mary Poppins". He he... :biglaugh:

-While at Schuck's attempting to replace James' missing wiper blade, we found out that it takes exactly FOUR SM Members and THREE sets of Bosch wiper blades to accomplish such a trying task. :D

-On the way home we stopped at the track and my speedo reached 155 during a comparison driving test. ;)

Last edited: