***Centralia M&G May 22nd*** Caravan??

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Anyone eles plan on heading down this year?? I know its a long weekend but lets see if we cant get a good turn out from north of the 49th.

Im aranging a meeting time and place of 6:30am @ the super Walmart in White Rock. Short jaunt away from both boarders. And close to Zero Ave incase both the Peach Arch and the Truck crossings are insanely busy. This Walmart is located at 2355-160 Street Surrey, BC V3S 9N6 (www.mapquest.com) We meet at 630, leave at 7 and try to be accross the boarder by 8. Its a long weekend so there will be some volume. Maybe well see if theres any Seattle guys to meet up with along the way, but we'll worry about that later.

Mapquest says from Blaine to Centralia is an Estimated: 3 hours 25 minutes(195.54 miles). Meet thread says 12pm be there at the exit #82 mall just off the I-5. So lets say with boarder line up thats going to be 4.5 hours travel. Keep in mind there will be something of a line up at the boarder with the long weekend traffic, so it looks like pretty much a 7am depatrtue time. As I think being across the boarder by 8am would not be a bad idea. Even earlier if we want to go to Dennys for breaky. Thoughts??

-Daryl

Last edited:

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I won't be making it, got work at 4PM and that's too close for my comfort. But if any of you Canadian's want to come down the night before you can crash at my house. I have plenty of sleeping and parking room. My driveway is pretty large and very flat (not even a sidewalk to drive over).

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I might take you up on that Adam, but if theres a good response to this caravan Im going to try and get that organized.

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
thats the plan still. Me and Dave might bomb through the nexus line and have breakfast while we wait for you. But I havent talked to him about that yet.